First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, I received my sticker last night. Yippee! Blend Date is 4/12, the place is 677/938 and the sequence is 5024. It is getting shipped by Convoy. Most do in our area. The one thing I am confused about is that the "Ship To" is designated as "NB". "NB" does not show up on the legend. The choices according to the legend are, NA, NE, NM, and NX so I hope me Bronco doesn't end up in a shipping black hole. Does anyone know what NB means?
Sponsored

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 24 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I canā€™t remember but mine said NB last time and mine also has NB this time. I seem to recall itā€™s something to do with the dealer order or something?
Not to worry.

TNTACO

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ok, I have backed away from the ledge..... šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ Thanks,

MtnTopComms

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine says NB as well. I noticed the reference to sticker interpretation in other threads shows an older mustang sticker. Codes have probably changed/added since then.

OP
OP

LukeBoxHero

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine says NB as well. I noticed the reference to sticker interpretation in other threads shows an older mustang sticker. Codes have probably changed/added since then.
Mine says NB as well. I was curious about that. But since it seems a few of us have it, its nothing to worry about I guess.

Just curious if anyone's window sticker is available on the tracking page like it says it should be or if everyone used the link and added their VIN? My tracker says the window sticker link should be lower on the page but there doesn't seem to be a link. Also did anyone receive an email or a text update that the tracking changed (or like me refreshed it often to see if it changed)? I only received the initial email with the VIN and production week assigned. Again just curious.

Sponsored

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 24 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No link to window sticker from tracker yet. Expecting it next week.
No emails yet either. We should get an email update (if the process is still the same) sometime during our build week telling us itā€™s in production.
Then (again if itā€™s still the same) we wonā€™t get another email until it ships. But previously the emails and tracker seemed to fall behind the actual progress. My dealer knew it was shipped before I got an email and before tracker changed. Dealers have a different way to track.
Checking for your modules to come on after your blend date is the sure way to tell itā€™s built.

OP
OP

LukeBoxHero

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No link to window sticker from tracker yet. Expecting it next week.
No emails yet either. We should get an email update (if the process is still the same) sometime during our build week telling us itā€™s in production.
Then (again if itā€™s still the same) we wonā€™t get another email until it ships. But previously the emails and tracker seemed to fall behind the actual progress. My dealer knew it was shipped before I got an email and before tracker changed. Dealers have a different way to track.
Checking for your modules to come on after your blend date is the sure way to tell itā€™s built.
Thanks so much for the insights!

TNTACO

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No sticker on mine either. I had to use the super secret backdoor link. Ne texts or emails either. Let the hand wringing begin, again

Pegasus22

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger, 2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Same as everyone else. no easy link to the window sticker, had to use the alternative route. Obsessively looking at my order confirmation and tracking email was the only way I knew there was change in the air. lol

Also my window sticker say NB as well. We are close. Its all good.

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 24 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok campers, our week is here! My build/blend date is tomorrow and thereā€™s still no update on the tracker. No specific date just the build week, and still no link to my window sticker.
If I get any update Iā€™ll let you know but donā€™t fret if your tracker isnā€™t updating.

Sponsored
OP
OP

LukeBoxHero

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Iā€™m curious what it looks like when your modules are online? I used the link below and it says modules were found. Does that mean they are on line? It doesnā€™t seem to provide much other info. Or am I missing something? When I click and try to open the download it doesnā€™t open. We are getting close kids!!!

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 4/08/2024 IMG_7381

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 24 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When they come on youā€™ll get a long list under 2 categories. One will have a lot more mod addresses than the other.
They wonā€™t come ā€œonā€ until after youā€™re built.

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 24 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From an old thread back when everybody was waiting:

• Sometime during your production week, you will likely receive a ā€œCongratulations your vehicle is now in productionā€ email. Production can take (generally) anywhere from 1-4 days. Yes, I know there are production horror stories that have taken much longer, but again, this is me trying to describe a general experience.
  • You should receive emails from Ford when your vehicle begins being built and is completed but again following along via the tracker is the most reliable method.
  • The best way to see if your vehicle is nearing the end of its production process is to see if its modules (or computer systems) have come online. You can do that by going to this link. https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt If a long list of module numbers shows up and you have a 4-digit tear tag number at the top of the page then congratulations your vehicle has been built!

OP
OP

LukeBoxHero

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
From an old thread back when everybody was waiting:
Thanks šŸ™

thatā€™s super helpful. I was poking around old threads but didnā€™t see this info!