First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also, don’t freak out if your tracker reverts back to “scheduled week of”. That use to happen to a lot of us when it had shipped. Don’t ask me why but it was so common we all knew it meant it had shipped.

Trundle onward, we’re almost there.
Sponsored

TNTACO

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F150, 2024 Bronco On Order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I saw that on a couple of previous vehicles at my dealership. Mine did not show up on their site as of now.

TNTACO

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
UPDATE

Overnight the following happened.
1. My tracker changed from" In production" to "built".
2. The "View Window Sticker" icon showed up on the tracker however it is not accessible yet, but I have been looking at it on the super-secret backdoor link anyway.
3. About 20 pages of BCE modules "whatever they are" popped up in the "Module Build Data" but no tear tag yet.

FYI, my Blend Date was 04/12/2024 (Last Friday)

So now I wait, and the next stage of my hand wringing exercise starts. :)

MtnTopComms

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi Q5, 2019 Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
UPDATE

Overnight the following happened.
1. My tracker changed from" In production" to "built".
2. The "View Window Sticker" icon showed up on the tracker however it is not accessible yet, but I have been looking at it on the super-secret backdoor link anyway.
3. About 20 pages of BCE modules "whatever they are" popped up in the "Module Build Data" but no tear tag yet.

FYI, my Blend Date was 04/12/2024 (Last Friday)

So now I wait, and the next stage of my hand wringing exercise starts. :)
Interesting, mine did not update to those levels and my blend was Thursday.

Update: But it does have a tear tag this morning. 🤔

Last edited:

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine was opposite as well - mods and tear tag came before tracker update.
It’s happening and from my experience this time around it’s quicker, so hang in there,

Sponsored

Pegasus22

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
For me i got the tracker update, next day the mods popped, then a day later the tear tag appeared. Window sticker link is still broken. And no dealer info.

OP
OP

LukeBoxHero

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So no update on mine. Tracker seemed to revert to in production 04/10/2024 on the 10th and states "Your order is being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take a few days." My mods and tear tag popped last week but no update since! I know I shouldn't fret but its hard not to. Was hoping for a built update yesterday but nothing. I'm holding off on calling my dealer until tomorrow when it's been in production for a week.

TNTACO

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My Tear Tag number popped up this overnight but the sticker link on the Tracker is still not active. I went in through the back door and everything is still there, so I am not concerned. FYI, the last email I received from Ford was on February 29th when they notified me it was scheduled for production the week of 04/08. Nothing since so I have been relying on the trackers. I found that odd since everyone else (I assume) seems to be receiving emails with updates.

MtnTopComms

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi Q5, 2019 Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My Tear Tag number popped up this overnight but the sticker link on the Tracker is still not active. I went in through the back door and everything is still there, so I am not concerned. FYI, the last email I received from Ford was on February 29th when they notified me it was scheduled for production the week of 04/08. Nothing since so I have been relying on the trackers. I found that odd since everyone else (I assume) seems to be receiving emails with updates.
Actually I haven't received an email since the one telling me my build week.

My tracker shows in production last updated 4/12, but have modules and tear tag.

Talked to my dealer yesterday and he confirmed it's built awaiting shipping.

Mine has to come by rail to the Pacific Northwest so it will still be awhile in shipping for me.

Hang in there, nothing to worry about.

brian6674

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150, 2017 Jeep Wrangler, 2005 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Understood. Did you receive your window sticker yet? The blend date is on there. At the very top near the center, you will see the words blend. Above that, there is a number. The last six numbers is your blend date. Mine was 240412 meaning April 12, 2024. If you received an email from Ford stating your vehicle is in production, that means the process has started. Your Bronco is a a bunch of parts coming down two different lines. The "Blend Date" is the day that the two lines (chassis and body) come together. I hope. this helps. Here is a link to the whole process that will help as well.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...nce-order-tracking-production-shipping.71800/

I am by no means an expert on this. I have learned a lot by being on this thread. There is a ton of good information and helpful people here. You might also want to search the thread for "04/01.2024 Build Week". Those people would have had their builds in the same week as you and may have additional information.
My tracking just updated. Was In production 4/4, now date moved to 4/15. No window sticker yet. My understanding a link will pop up on the tracking site. One change, I entered my vin into my Ford Pass app. It said this car in not compatible with the app. Now it pops up asking if you want to set the car up!!! That has to be a good sign!!

Sponsored

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For what it’s worth, I didn’t get any email updates since the congrats you’re build week schedule… until after it shipped. I got the tracker update to built and shipped at the same update then got 2 emails at the same time, one it’s built and 2, it shipped. And, turns out the ship date was actually the day before the updates.

Brian, the window sticker link in my tracker still doesn‘t work and mine is on it’s way. So don’t worry. Use the direct link to get your window sticker:
https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=
just add your vin after the =.

brian6674

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For what it’s worth, I didn’t get any email updates since the congrats you’re build week schedule… until after it shipped. I got the tracker update to built and shipped at the same update then got 2 emails at the same time, one it’s built and 2, it shipped. And, turns out the ship date was actually the day before the updates.

Brian, the window sticker link in my tracker still doesn‘t work and mine is on it’s way. So don’t worry. Use the direct link to get your window sticker:
https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=
just add your vin after the =.
THANKS!!! My sticker shows a blend date 20240412, Shipping = Convoy.

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats! Your blend date of 4/12 plus the tear tag, confirms you’re built! So other than the logistics of putting together a hauler, with convoy you should have a fairly quick turn around.

brian6674

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congrats! Your blend date of 4/12 plus the tear tag, confirms you’re built! So other than the logistics of putting together a hauler, with convoy you should have a fairly quick turn around.
I live in lower Michigan so I'm close to the plant! :)

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Too bad you can’t just run over to Dearborn and pick it up!
Sponsored