First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, this is different. My tracker went back to order confirmed overnight. I recall someone saying that this happens sometimes when it either shipped or showed up at the dealership. Can anyone confirm this?
Yes I recall that others experienced that a day or two prior to shipping.

Sounds like good news for you!
Sponsored

TNTACO

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Now the tracker shows as in final prep at the dealership. I drove there yesterday to see if it was there, and it was not unless it came after about 11:00AM. I am going to call the salesman as soon as they open up. Fingers Crossed.

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 24 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My experience is once that update occurs it appears the rail line has released it to the final hauler. Mine showed final prep the day before it was actually accepted by my dealer.

MtnTopComms

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Now the tracker shows as in final prep at the dealership. I drove there yesterday to see if it was there, and it was not unless it came after about 11:00AM. I am going to call the salesman as soon as they open up. Fingers Crossed.
Great news and positive movement!

Sponsored
OP
OP

LukeBoxHero

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So after much deliberation and searching I located a Bronco with a similar build to the one I ordered and with my build in limbo and my lackluster experience with the dealer i cancelled my original order and jumped on another. It’s a 4 door but I kind of decided I wanted the extra space and was regretting ordering a 2 door so it was a no brainer when I found an eruption green outer banks with the Sasquatch package so close. I am happy to say I’ve had it a week and I love it. Already had the front two panels of the roof off!

IMG_7476.jpeg

IMG_7484.jpeg

MtnTopComms

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So after much deliberation and searching I located a Bronco with a similar build to the one I ordered and with my build in limbo and my lackluster experience with the dealer i cancelled my original order and jumped on another. It’s a 4 door but I kind of decided I wanted the extra space and was regretting ordering a 2 door so it was a no brainer when I found an eruption green outer banks with the Sasquatch package so close. I am happy to say I’ve had it a week and I love it. Already had the front two panels of the roof off!

Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 4/08/2024 IMG_7484

Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 4/08/2024 IMG_7484
Very cool! Glad you found something that would work for you!

I've had mine 11 days and haven't looked back and very pleased that I pulled the trigger on my plan B.

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 24 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

IMG_7476.jpeg

IMG_7484.jpeg
Yes. Congratulations! It's beautiful. I'm glad it worked out so well.
Welcome to the club!

OP
OP

LukeBoxHero

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Very cool! Glad you found something that would work for you!

I've had mine 11 days and haven't looked back and very pleased that I pulled the trigger on my plan B.
I’m a week in and I couldn’t be happier except if I were on a mountain with it. But that will happen in about a month. Getting it out to the beach with the top off was a perfect day and let me know that I made the right decision. 100%

Sponsored
OP
OP

LukeBoxHero

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Also I already relocated that front license plate to the bumper as it’s ugly where the factory recommends putting it

MtnTopComms

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Very nice!

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 24 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations. The wait is fiiinnnnaaallly over! It looks great!
Sponsored