Sponsored

Bronco Built & Estimated Delivery email…?

I3RONCO

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyotas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I received a “your Bronco is built” email today (6/4) with an “our current estimate for delivery is bet‍ween July 12, 2022 an‍d July 18, 2022” included. For all those with Bronco’s on dirt/ice/dirt again mountain…do you get periodic emails pushing your delivery dates? Or is it radio silence from this point forward until shipment? I wasn’t expecting an actual delivery date (especially only 6 weeks) to be included with the email with the backlog of Broncos on the mountain. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received a “your Bronco is built” email today (6/4) with an “our current estimate for delivery is bet‍ween July 12, 2022 an‍d July 18, 2022” included. For all those with Bronco’s on dirt/ice/dirt again mountain…do you get periodic emails pushing your delivery dates? Or is it radio silence from this point forward until shipment? I wasn’t expecting an actual delivery date (especially only 6 weeks) to be included with the email with the backlog of Broncos on the mountain. Thanks in advance.
Mine was built on 5/11 and it has the same delivery date span. Good luck with yours!

SZairborne

Big Bend
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge charger GT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine was built April 25. Recieved my shipped email yesterday. There was zero communication in between. I did hit up ford chat for updates though.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sounds about right for delivery depending on where you live. Mine took only 13 days from blend to delivery although my ETA was like 5 weeks. It was delivered almost two weeks earlier than ETA, but many are getting their Bronco in the ETA window. Good luck you should be rolling soon.
Sponsored