Sponsored

How accurate is the estimated delivery date once the bronco is “built”?

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'd say God-awful, but I don't think it's even that good.

Ford Reported mine as delivered a full 4 weeks before it actually showed up at my dealership.

fr8ycat

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150 FX4, 1968 Mercury Cougar XR7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You're either lucky...or you're not. According to Ford Mine shipped 12/12/22, arrived at dealer 5/22/23.

Guess it's a good thing I haven't made any trips to vegas this year.

deang7

Big Bend
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My tracker says it should be here between 6/27 and 7/10. The dealer texted me and said they expect it around 6/20.

I’ll be pleasantly surprised to see to earlier than the tracker… but who knows?

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Take the number of days since you ordered your truck. Subtract from that the year of your birth, then divide that number by your house number. Add the last four digits of your phone number and multiply by pi, turn around counter-clockwise five times and click your heels three times. The number you now have is the exact number of days when your Bronco is delivered and dealer prep is complete. :geek:

Sponsored

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m hoping it’s not very accurate. My 4/24 build date Bronco (“in production” since then) *finally* updated to “built”.

Ford Marketing is telling me the estimated delivery date (to a suburb of Denver) is 7/3.

Is there a reasonable chance to expect/hope that it’s going to be sooner? Or is that estimated date fairly accurate?

Thanks for any/all info!
you should hop in the 4/24 build thread. Lots of discussion and tracking going on there.

Buckethead

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Exp ST, ‘22 Base 2dr & ‘23 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wait, you got shipped!?!!??! Lucky….

dr.frank1320

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW I3, F150, '89 XJ, Nissan Figaro & F100CV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m hoping it’s not very accurate. My 4/24 build date Bronco (“in production” since then) *finally* updated to “built”.

Ford Marketing is telling me the estimated delivery date (to a suburb of Denver) is 7/3.

Is there a reasonable chance to expect/hope that it’s going to be sooner? Or is that estimated date fairly accurate?

Thanks for any/all info!
Since you are a fellow Coloradan this might help, production on mine started on 1 May, was built on 6 May, shipped on 23 May, got my "end of assembly line money-shot" on 26 May, arrived at Rolla in Henderson on 2 June. It should be to Sill-Terhar in Broomfield in the next couple days. It's actually ahead of schedule. Good luck! 😁

howardde

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would say completely inaccurate. My build date was March 27th and the Ford site said to expect delivery between April 12 - 18th. That came and went. On May 23rd online status updated to "Shipped" with an estimated delivery date of May 28 - June 10th, and I'm still waiting as of June 5th, so there's still time. I did receive the "birth" picture today, which was taken on March 26th. So my Bronco was, in fact, built on March 26th and has sat in Michigan for 2 months for some unknown reason before being shipped. If it helps, I have Sasquatch/2-door/Base, but also have the front brush guard and roof rack, so maybe those were delayed parts? In any case, it'll be over 2 months since "built" before I receive it.

Sponsored

Tony4x4

Big Bend
First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 EB Bronco 2021 BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Thanks for any/all info!
Did you get your Bronco yet? Which dealer did you use?

OP
OP
Maximus3311

Maximus3311

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021...Nope. 2022...still no. 2023? Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you get your Bronco yet? Which dealer did you use?
Hey - yes I did. Showed up June 29. I used Groove Ford in a suburb south of Denver and they were above board on everything.

aham23

Badlands
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2019 Audi SQ%
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
not. lots of cars these days get delayed and damaged in transit to the dealer. and no one knows WTF is going on.
Sponsored