Sponsored

How accurate is estimated delivery date?

Nakigara

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
First I know times are subjective as well as you never know what is going to happen on the line. So for the few people who may have not ran into many issues and received an estimated delivery date. How close was it? P.S. What is the NB about on the windows stickers.
Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Estimated delivery date was end of last week. Still on a train somewhere.

Biggest issue seems to be that cars just sit in a rail yard for an indeterminate ammount of time waiting to be loaded on a rail car.

OP
OP
Nakigara

Nakigara

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well it's supposed to take 2 to 4 weeks by rail I think if everything goes correctly. My estimated date is October 8th at the moment.

buck_6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My estimated delivery date was 9/16 - 9/22. Bronco arrived at my dealer yesterday (9/12). Shipped by rail

OP
OP
Nakigara

Nakigara

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well I can have some hope but not too much, my blend date was moved up after the sticker came out compared to what Ford marketing said only time will tell I guess.

Sponsored

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I had a vehicle recently sit at the rail yard for 3 weeks, and it kept pushing back the delivery date window commensurately. As noted, seemed subject to being able to get trucks at the arrival rail yard to pick it up to get it to the dealer. This was in SoCal, and dealer relayed they had 50+ cars at the rail yard, so there was a backlog.

OP
OP
Nakigara

Nakigara

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Far as I know my dealer is getting them soon as they show up but this is Oklahoma city so I'm sure it's not quite the same.

Potatomafia

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Tahoe PPV
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My delivery date has shifted to the right by a week. Originally it was the week of 09/08-09/16 but now the tracker is now saying 09/16-09/22. From what I can tell, it should ship via CSX since its being shipped by rail to central Florida.

If its anything like the this entire process, I'm not trusting any dates in the trackers as they have been nowhere close to accurate :confused:.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Some people have had their estimated date pushed out several times. It's a 'target' based on typical scheduling as of the time it enters (or is scheduled to enter) production. I wouldn't hold my breath until that date. Mine spent over 100 days 'in production'.

OP
OP
Nakigara

Nakigara

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Guess I am lucky my tracker has never given dates or at least not yet. I am going by the sticker for things like the blend date.

Sponsored

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Mine is currently on a train, hoping it get here before the strike Friday. Who knows how long it could sit there

Parrett

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
Nakigara

Nakigara

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well I have seen it was delayed about 4 days ago assuming the info is correct so I can only hope I am done before that date.

BigBend1

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape Hybrid, 2012 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

First I know times are subjective as well as you never know what is going to happen on the line. So for the few people who may have not ran into many issues and received an estimated delivery date. How close was it? P.S. What is the NB about on the windows stickers.
With the pending rail strike, which if it happens begins on Friday 16 Sept, delivery times/shipping is going to be pushed back considerably. Not just for shipping the vehicle once it is built, but shipping parts to the factories for vehicles to be built in the first place!

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have a build date for 10/24, if this strike goes through, none of us will be getting them anytime soon.

https://fordauthority.com/2022/09/n...y-may-be-impacted-by-u-s-freight-rail-crisis/
Agreed, have been keeping an eye on this after my blend date was pushed to 9/16. Per the below, seems like NS is no longer accepting vehicles for transit starting today in advance of the Friday deadline.
http://www.nscorp.com/content/nscor...termodal--and-automotive-service-updates.html
Sponsored