First Name
4runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I once saw a wrangler with a really bad ass Hemp Rope back window fishnet cargo net style back window, it was more decorative than anything else, wondered if anyone had seen something for the bronco in a size made exactly for a Bronco. Would be cool if it would extend the entire top like a Bimini sun shade ... the one i saw was made out of really thick Hemp rope about 3/4" really bad ass looking ...

Thanks in advance for any links or ideas, one can buy an assortment of them on Amazon but they are usually kids nets with a small rope diameter.
Sponsored

Trooper19

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would love a set of replacement panels for the rear windows as nets for my bestop on my 4dr. The way the bestop top is built it would be easy to make.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I once saw a wrangler with a really bad ass Hemp Rope back window fishnet cargo net style back window, it was more decorative than anything else, wondered if anyone had seen something for the bronco in a size made exactly for a Bronco. Would be cool if it would extend the entire top like a Bimini sun shade ... the one i saw was made out of really thick Hemp rope about 3/4" really bad ass looking ...

Thanks in advance for any links or ideas, one can buy an assortment of them on Amazon but they are usually kids nets with a small rope diameter.
Here ya go...Raingler Cargo Containment...pics and info in the thread below.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2-door-cargo-containment.68319/

MyDogGoldie

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7L BD 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm trying to find something similar so I can keep cats out of my bronco at night with a mesh Bimini Top installed. For a 4 Door.
Sponsored