Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Raingler Nets and Barriers offers 2 door Bronco owners a solution to cover/contain our cargo with our hard tops removed. No drilling or modification required.

I offered up my 2 dr WildTrak to Raingler for product prototype and fit checks.

They made a cargo net that attaches at the hardtop mounting locations, using "chassis anchor plates" (pic below) that will come with the nets. I use the Rockworks thumbscrews, and the anchor plates work perfect. They will work with the GPCA T-Handles and OEM Bolts, too.

We can order the net-only version, or, the "hybrid", which will have a mesh cover sewn onto the netting. This will keep our cargo less visible, contained and a bit safer. Raingler has a "ballistic mesh", too, which provides a total black-out.

Attached are pics of the net installed in the 2 door WildTrak. I am getting a hybrid cargo containment cover, and will post those soon.

Prices are really reasonable: around $230 for the net only or $275 for the Hybrid (mesh/netting). Ballistic mesh or mil-spec webbing, custom stitching are additional options we can order.

Ford Bronco 2 Door Cargo Containment 20230310_170744
Ford Bronco 2 Door Cargo Containment 20230310_170747
Ford Bronco 2 Door Cargo Containment 20230310_170823

Ford Bronco 2 Door Cargo Containment 20230310_172639
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not really a fan of that...
Thats cool.

But...given that there is no tonneau cover for 2 doors, this at least keeps our junk in the trunk...

Pictures don't do it justice.

Spender

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Curious on what mounting points you used for the bottom vertical mesh at the back.

Reactions: Cat

Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Curious on what mounting points you used for the bottom vertical mesh at the back.
Looks like the rear floor tiedown points.

This wouldn’t work for me with the fridge in the back, but I like the concept. Keeping the cargo from hitting me in the back of the head during an accident or abrupt stop is important. I could use something like that as a divider vertically behind the first row of seats, my rear seats have been removed.

OP
OP
Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Two hooks on the net that grab onto the built-in tie downs. I have the OEM rubber cargo floor cover, so I simply cut slits to allow the tie-downs to protrude.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks like the rear floor tiedown points.

This wouldn’t work for me with the fridge in the back, but I like the concept. Keeping the cargo from hitting me in the back of the head during an accident or abrupt stop is important. I could use something like that as a divider vertically behind the first row of seats, my rear seats have been removed.
Raingler specifically designed a divider that suits your description of need!

It even has a small pass-thru opening that velcros that enables to grab something from the back (like a sandwich from a cooler on a roadtrip).

https://raingler.com/products/2021-newer-ford-bronco-2-door-behind-front-seats-barrier-divider-net

OP
OP
Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here are pics of the 2 Dr cargo containment, "hybrid", net with mesh, designed and made by Raingler Nets and Barriers. Great fit, well made and customizable. Raingler now has all the 2Dr Bronco measurements.

Brackets attach along the sides using the hard top locations; rear attaches to the truck's cargo tie-downs.

Ford Bronco 2 Door Cargo Containment 20230311_123936
Ford Bronco 2 Door Cargo Containment 20230311_123849
Ford Bronco 2 Door Cargo Containment 20230311_123834
Ford Bronco 2 Door Cargo Containment 20230311_123826

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here are pics of the 2 Dr cargo containment, "hybrid", net with mesh, designed and made by Raingler Nets and Barriers. Great fit, well made and customizable. Raingler now has all the 2Dr Bronco measurements.

Brackets attach along the sides using the hard top locations; rear attaches to the truck's cargo tie-downs.

I was thinking... nice, simple for beach days and some protection for dirt bags grabbing stuff when at the convenience store.

Later in the pics it doesn't seem as custom fit as I like, too many straps on top for me. I like it tight!😎

Will visit the site for more details; concept is there! 🫰🫰

Sponsored
OP
OP
Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was thinking... nice, simple for beach days and some protection for dirt bags grabbing stuff when at the convenience store.

Later in the pics it doesn't seem as custom fit as I like, too many straps on top for me. I like it tight!😎

Will visit the site for more details; concept is there! 🫰🫰
It's tight...we were running out of time (I had to catch a ferry), so my pics and cinching got hurried.

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's tight...we were running out of time (I had to catch a ferry), so my pics and cinching got hurried.
Thanks! I saw the thread said pics don't do justice.... I'll look into it.

I understand rushed for time. I installed Rhino power steps but took pics at airport and never posted ,too hurried.... lol

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sorry to distract from the lead but have to say I dig those orange seat covers - normally I might find them a bit too much but they pop really well against that butterscotch. Are those Katzkin's?

• Sad

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry to distract from the lead but have to say I dig those orange seat covers - normally I might find them a bit too much but they pop really well against that butterscotch. Are those Katzkin's?
Thanks to Cat for making the trip to Eddie's to have all the final measurement sorted out. I had Raingler nets In my Jeep, and I can say that they are extremely heavy duty and will last many many years unlike some of the crap that is from companies that just churn stuff out. I also had some of the early prototypes in my Bronco including the divider from front seats to the rear cargo and a net that goes from the roll bar to the floor to keep a dog from jumping out...and even the prototypes fit well and worked like a charm. And to the forum member who said that the nets remind him of being in a C-130...they are very much like that and strong enough to throw whatever the non-Air Force loadmasters have at them. Currently Eddie is working on a net that spans the top of the Bronco, which would easily be strong enough to lay on like some of the hammock versions that are out there...and I asked him to put some sun protection mesh on it as well.
Sponsored