Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Interesting. I'm not a big fan of the carbon fiber look, especially on a 'rugged off-roader'.

That said, this has some potential if they offered some other designs. Perhaps a topo map look?
Yes, if you have a good design idea, we will consider it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jason-Ecarzo CEO

Jason-Ecarzo CEO

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's just a different finish, one that's easier to clean. Add a different feel and look to the interior.
In the past, parts like this looked clunky, but i think we've gotten to the age that they are form fitted and look factory.
Having said that, i think it's expensive for what it is, and they don't make them for manuals so i don't think to much on it. I also don't like just adding more plastic without function. But if you need function, it is easier to wipe down as i said earlier.

I did buy door handle covers. Base handles come unpainted, and i can tell they will fade fast. So, now they are gloss and i don't need to worry about fading. I would like to keep the bronco stock as much as possible, but some things just make life easier. Definitely not for everyone, but that's my take on it
Yes, it's a great decorative item with a smooth plastic surface that's easier to clean.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, if you have a good design idea, we will consider it.
Get a topo map of the Bronco Knoll area, do the cover in black with gray (or Badlands Active Orange) topo lines, and I'm in.
Sponsored