• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Connecticut Bronco Door Alignment Pins 4 pack

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well when I got my Bronco I was like why just 1 of these small things that can get lost so easy. So I tooled up and made a few. Coated in black oxide.
Pack of 4 for $40 local or $45 shipped if anyone wants a set

B9EB9743-96F8-4BC5-86B4-4D8F661E5CF2.jpeg

7584B505-588E-4D6A-A8DD-724928AECA69.jpeg

95F80657-EA45-4A82-B03A-E03C29DB9E04.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
TwinTurboStang

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

To everyone since I got a bunch of DMs. Yes I take PayPal and no other colors right now all these are black oxide.
Yes they are on ebay too

OP
OP
TwinTurboStang

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Had quite a few people asking me what these do. (Clearly people that have not taken their doors off or got their bronco yet ) These are for when you put the door back on to the bronco. They are hand spun into the lower hinge to align yourself on the top hinge. Ford gives you 1 in the tool kit. They are small and easy to lose so that’s why there’s a four pack. Also if you have four with four doors you can spin them all in at the same time

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
I want 2 door pack

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If they are so prone to getting lost, might want to have them bright colored instead black hole magnet black :unsure:

Sponsored
OP
OP
TwinTurboStang

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If they are so prone to getting lost, might want to have them bright colored instead black hole magnet black :unsure:
Black oxide is easy and keeps price down Vs powder

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What I want is some marks on the hinges/pins so that you know how to align the doors! That's not easy....fortunately, one dropped into place as I moved it around, the other dang near hit the ground, but I had ahold of it just in case....

OP
OP
TwinTurboStang

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What I want is some marks on the hinges/pins so that you know how to align the doors! That's not easy....fortunately, one dropped into place as I moved it around, the other dang near hit the ground, but I had ahold of it just in case....
More times I pull them on and off easier it is. I like having all the pins in so I just do each door at a time and get the top bolts in.

OP
OP
TwinTurboStang

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bunch of these selling on ebay, better price here so I don't get hit on the fees.

Sponsored

bhornberger

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Rx my pins today. Top Notch!
Thanks, now don’t need to worry about loosing the only one that came with the bronco.

OP
OP
TwinTurboStang

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Everyone shipped out for this week. thanks guys

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well when I got my Bronco I was like why just 1 of these small things that can get lost so easy. So I tooled up and made a few. Coated in black oxide.
Pack of 4 for $40 local or $45 shipped if anyone wants a set

Ford Bronco Bronco Door Alignment Pins 4 pack 95F80657-EA45-4A82-B03A-E03C29DB9E04
Thank you for the quick shipping and secure packaging!! They look great. Now I need a Bronco to use them on.
Sponsored