First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My Bronco BB which still production is for sale on my dealer website.I thought boy that looks just like the one I ordered.Vin number match.
What’s up with that
Sponsored

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They usually show up on dealer websites for sale. It’s a automated thing. Don’t worry about it. It will be removed upon delivery or sooner

My Bronco BB which still production is for sale on my dealer website.I thought boy that looks just like the one I ordered.Vin number match.
What’s up with that

Broncolands

Badlands
First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They usually show up on dealer websites for sale. It’s a automated thing. Don’t worry about it. It will be removed upon delivery or sooner
This is normal. If you decided to not take delivery it is already available to sell in the next minute. Sometimes they even collect interest in case your deal does not goes through. Specially nowadays where interest rates are really high, people cancel their orders all the time. As ling as you do keep in touch with the dealer, you should be fine.

Mine was not only on the site, but also with a 5k markup. 71k total. Got it for 55k part of my PP.

OP
OP
Yaya91

Yaya91

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ya I thought herd they did that ,I was check the progress on ford website and to my surprise it in production early ,no notification been 10 day in ,must be waiting for a hard top or something

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Happened to me also, my dealer said they hate that ford does it automatically because they get tons of calls from people thinking the Bronco is available ;)
Sponsored

• Angry
Reactions: jon