Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you live in a place that gets 'snow' OEM and a light foot will work.

If you live in a place that gets a true winter like the north or us Canucks, you're gonna want true winter rubber.
Sponsored

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you live in a place that gets 'snow' OEM and a light foot will work.

If you live in a place that gets a true winter like the north or us Canucks, you're gonna want true winter rubber.
I live in Atlantic Canada and we get "SNOW" but I'll give the KO2's a chance for this winter and make a purchase before next winter if need be. I was driving a Mustang 4 seasons up here so I can't imagine it could be much worse ;)

hozer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I live in Atlantic Canada and we get "SNOW" but I'll give the KO2's a chance for this winter and make a purchase before next winter if need be. I was driving a Mustang 4 seasons up here so I can't imagine it could be much worse ;)
Can't speak much about the east, but out west I'm thinking about the roads and passes where it's a legal requirement.

Bronco in Alberta be a mall crawler 75% of the year without actual winter rubber. Turn off the highway in winter and you'd be stuck lol

armand0609

Badlands
First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 2020 Nissan Armada
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I tested mine in the snow today. Did pretty good! I felt some minor slipping at times in snow that was about 2 feet deep. But other than that, it was fine.

PXL_20220130_202546019.jpg
Sponsored