First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond, 1923 Model T Racer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Drove to texas this weekend and after some hiking drove around and found a crossing on the Colorado River. Still trying to learn how to use onXoffroad and Gaia…but at least I got here! 7MT is awesome to drive. Just can’t wait till the top is fixed so it’s not 85 dB in it while on interstate lol here is also my temp solution😂
Ford Bronco Bronco in the river! 9CA7094B-A1F5-4C02-91A7-78A26BD31955
Ford Bronco Bronco in the river! AB0ADE91-3156-4AF7-9863-DF431993E0F0
Ford Bronco Bronco in the river! 6042BD5D-E913-4ACD-B768-04C503B1DCEB
Sponsored

OP
OP
Guardian1fox2

Guardian1fox2

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Dig those tires... What are they? IS the Bronco faster than the model t racer??
Honestly never heard of them prior to owning the bronco as it came with these tires. It here ya go:
Ford Bronco Bronco in the river! FB515F73-1113-4CB8-BACF-ECB7DDE3A204

Also at like 45-50mph mode T is a death machine lol

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Interesting... I've never heard of those tires either! They look meaty tho. We need a family pic with this Model T racer. Sounds like fun. I used to help an older guy take care of one he restored in the 70's. 30 years or so after he restored it she still ran pretty good. I changed some fluids and seals for him and flushed the tank after it had sat a long time. I loved riding it around. He loved me driving him to Dairy Queen. Was kinda sad after he had passed to hear his kids had sold it for like $5k. Would have been happy to have it in my garage for that much

OP
OP
Guardian1fox2

Guardian1fox2

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Interesting... I've never heard of those tires either! They look meaty tho. We need a family pic with this Model T racer. Sounds like fun. I used to help an older guy take care of one he restored in the 70's. 30 years or so after he restored it she still ran pretty good. I changed some fluids and seals for him and flushed the tank after it had sat a long time. I loved riding it around. He loved me driving him to Dairy Queen. Was kinda sad after he had passed to hear his kids had sold it for like $5k. Would have been happy to have it in my garage for that much
Nice! I’m very happy with them, very quiet on highway…and no issues yet. Don’t throw rocks either. And Yeah I gotta get it back running I have the intake and exhaust off now I’m having a lake style header manifold made for it right now at a local shop with my materials. Once that’s back I’ll be able to put the intake and new Wizard carb back on it! I also rebuilt a Bosch side drive magneto, was thinking about taking off the coils and going with that…but having second thoughts just because idk if I wanna add another variable when the coils just…work. So simple. It has no body or anything, just seat, tank, firewall, radiator…just like a period racer! I am gonna build a cowl for it tho make it look even more badass lol
Sponsored