Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hi everyone,

We have been making MOLLE Visor covers for jeeps for a couple years. We had wanted to branch out into broncos but availability has made it difficult to get test rigs local to us. We custom fitted bronco visor covers to visors purchased from ford parts and are looking for a couple people to try them out and let us know how they fit in your ride! If you use code Bronco6g at check out the visor covers (sold in pairs) are 20% off. But wait there's more.... If you can get us high quality images (think newish smart phone) of our visors installed I will credit you back the remainder of the purchase price! This offer is valid on the initial release only so once the first batch sells its over, and pictures must be submitted within two weeks of receiving visors. Buy sending us the images you consent to us using them in our product page and for marketing purposes. Please note if there is an issue with fitment reach out to us and return or replacement will not cost you anything. This offer is only for the first hand full of covers, but once we get feed back they will be live again in our store. We are really excited to branch out into the bronco market!

These Visors are made form high quality mill spec materials and are 100% made in the USA!

I currently have not been able to source a visor with garage door opener buttons. If your bronco has this option please contact me before ordering.

https://www.invictusoffroad.com/collections/ford/products/ford-bronco-molle-visor

Ford Bronco Bronco MOLLE Visor Covers 1663635386517
Sponsored

Last edited:

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

These look great! How do we know if you will want our photos by the time it will arrive if I order right now?

OP
OP
Invictus Off Road
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
These look great! How do we know if you will want our photos by the time it will arrive if I order right now?
Great question I amended my post to read "This offer is valid on the initial release only so once the first batch sells its over, and pictures must be submitted within two weeks of receiving visors."

Basically we have a set amount in stock to start, and once we get images and feedback from the first customers we will go live with full production. so right now if they are in stock this deal is valid for you. Thanks!

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Great question I amended my post to read "This offer is valid on the initial release only so once the first batch sells its over, and pictures must be submitted within two weeks of receiving visors."

Basically we have a set amount in stock to start, and once we get images and feedback from the first customers we will go live with full production. so right now if they are in stock this deal is valid for you. Thanks!
Thanks for clarification. Ordered mine now, looking forward to seeing how they fit and work.

Sponsored

FSUMcFly

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Appreciate you putting out this offer! Just ordered a pair and will gladly get some installed pictures.

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just ordered, look forward to getting these!

OP
OP
Invictus Off Road
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@Invictus Off Road Did you guy's test the lux visor yet?
The visors we have tested with have vanity mirrors but they are not illuminated. I have not had the two visors side by side, but It looks like the cut out will be the same size.

This is why we decided to do a no cost type launch promotion. We wanted to make sure they work for all combinations with out anyone feeling like they got a bad deal.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Invictus Off Road
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wow this forum is awesome! We have officially sold out of the pre release for black multicam, wolf grey and black. We still have limited coyote brown, multi cam and ranger green left.

Fear not though if you missed your favorite color as soon as we collect pictures and feed back this product will be back in stock.

Thanks for your support!

FSUMcFly

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really impressed with the quality of these! Installed last night and sent an email with additional pictures. Looking forward to seeing what else you guys release.

20220928_193933.jpg
20220928_194807.jpg
20220928_195004.jpg

JakeC

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
michiganbroncos.club
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any chance we could see some mock-ups of what kind of molle accessories might be used?

(still new to the system, myself)

Mikerider

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Ranger, Mustang, Focus, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These look great, do you plan to have them back in stock soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.