Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Vacationing on Kaua’i and have twice seen a Cactus Gray Squatched Bronco drive by us in the Lawa’i area. Couldn’t catch the badging to tell which trim level. Just wondering if that person was here on B6G.
Sponsored

speedius

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saab 9-3 2.0T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hmmm, I parked near a Cactus Grey one a few weeks ago at the Sleeping Giant trailhead. I also spotted a red one at the Ford dealer near the airport.

To the owner: sorry my wife's backpack brushed your side mirror. I sighed heavily, FWIW.

OP
OP
Broncodave

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Okay, I have two more sightings today. Passed by (and honked at and gave thumbs up to) a lady driving a black, 4 door soft top Badlands between Lihue and Kapaa. Also saw an Area 51 Big Bend in the parking lot for Kahili Beach.

Ford Bronco Bronco on Kaua’i 20220227_132353

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Okay, I have two more sightings today. Passed by (and honked at and gave thumbs up to) a lady driving a black, 4 door soft top Badlands between Lihue and Kapaa. Also saw an Area 51 Big Bend in the parking lot for Kahili Beach.

Ford Bronco Bronco on Kaua’i 20220227_132353
Saw a black 4 door rag top on I68 (Big Bend?) with PA tags on it. Was wondering the same thing. Big community here... Maybe need a thread to ask the question?...
Sponsored