ronnyek

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2018 Mustang PP2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm not trying to complain or suggest I should be ahead of anyone else or anything like that... I just want to make sure my situation doesn't seem like there is anything awry. I know lots of people are waiting and have been for a long time, lots of things have come to light with my selected dealer (was good buying my mustang from them, but they now seem shady as hell)

TImeline
7/26/20 - Preordered my bronco as a 4door wildtrak hardtop
2/4/21 - Immediately when available told my dealer to convert the order and set them all the details
3/15/21 - Dealer asks me to confirm my options
3/25/21 - Get an order updated email

10/18/21 - Updated order for 2022 MY options
10/19/21 - Got order updated email from ford

I know hard tops were an issue early on, and know there were delays for that.

Like I said, if loads of people are in a similar place with these similar timelines etc, I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm somehow expecting I should have got mine already. I know my preorder date wasnt like immediately after being opened... but I now suspect my dealer is somehow doing shady things and I don't want to just be waiting and waiting.
Sponsored

Djd7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We've learned that the reservation timestamp only matters if your dealer has allocation. Each dealer earns vehicle scheduling allocation each month based on reported vehicle sales, current inventory, projected sales, etc. If you're at a low volume dealer and others have ordered from them with say soft top big bends, those could have used up the allocations while your order remained "constrained"

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everything in your sequence appears normal and legit. There are lots of people with similar stats. Supply chain issues and allocations are the biggest issue right now. Throw on top of that temporary plant closings due to limited microchip supplies. A lot of stuff is out of their control right now. The long term solution is to move parts manufacturing back to the US but that will take decades and prices will subsequently increase as a result.

Abramsman1

Raptor
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Nope thats about on point. i was a day 1 res, ordered 1st day the banks opened up and been waiting since. the Order banks for MY22 were opened around that time frame and i also got both the same emails you did in october. Nothing shady, we are just the unlucky ones in the process. also im a 2dr wildtrak order. My daily is a 2018 Mustang GT (noticed from your pic). Seems us mustang drivers aren't getting our orders filled lol.

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2015 GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What is the priority on your build sheet? If it's 99 you will not be scheduled, needs to be 10-19. Contact your dealer and ask for a copy.

Sponsored

brij250

Wildtrak
First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nope thats about on point. i was a day 1 res, ordered 1st day the banks opened up and been waiting since. the Order banks for MY22 were opened around that time frame and i also got both the same emails you did in october. Nothing shady, we are just the unlucky ones in the process. also im a 2dr wildtrak order. My daily is a 2018 Mustang GT (noticed from your pic). Seems us mustang drivers aren't getting our orders filled lol.
Same here.

me-too-donald-glover.gif

KCHorse

Wildtrak
First Name
KCHorse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler- Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Fall 2022 may be a very strong time for Wrangler sales if this keeps up.
I left my 2018 Rubicon for this and I am regretting it everyday. My family does not have a good track record with vehicles. Going back to my grandfather, we enjoy pissing money away and making dumb decisions to get the latest. At least I can say my boneheaded move was genetic. :)

Rex21c

Wildtrak
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 fusion energi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm a bit confused on my stuff as well. I had a build week of 1/31. Given my number for the amount built that week It was looking like Friday the 4th, the same day the line closed. Nothing anywhere has changed since except my windows sticker. It updated on the 6th, but the build week is the same on it. Back door, same. Front door, same. No modules updated, so I'm presuming they have not been installed yet. No email from ford saying my build week has changed. Nothin. So, I'm guessing Mine's sitting on the line right now. I'm not saying I just want it done, because a bigger down payment is nice, I would just like to know what's going on with it.

Edit
I also did the Inspect reservation page code thingy and that rotates from blank to OSEQ.

Sponsored

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have no updates at all and ordered mine on 8/2/21. I ask my dealership once a month if a vin has been created for my Bronco and the answer is always no. Black diamond, soft top (due to the leaking hard tops) and the 2.3L with tow, vinyl seats and 17” black wheels

HeathMas

Badlands
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m in same position as you. Reserved 7/26 and still waiting. Dealer had 150 orders and im 117. Don’t know exact amount delivered so far but it has been quite a few, so I’m hoping for the best, but I’ve learned not to do that the past 18 months.
Sponsored