Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think this is pretty spot-on arm chair sociology analysis. I'd add one thing that maybe only a woman would think about....possibly a man who had sisters:

In the 90's, Barbie drove a Jeep (maybe she still does I dunno?). I know when I was in high school / middle school my dream car was a Jeep and I'll be the first to admit Matel was probably responsible for putting that idea in my head.
I still remember my pink power wheels jeep that I used to drive around the cul-de-sac up into the island "off roading" when I was probably about 4-5 in the early 90's. I've wanted something similar ever since :giggle:
Ford Bronco Bronco Owner Stereotypes TBD post-34168-girl-truck-wheelies-gif-perfec-KpaL

Last edited:

got_G.O.A.T.?

Base
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Such a distinguished man-about-town! Do you have leather and maple-infused beard oil and a special beard comb too!? (I haven't found beard oil I like yet that isn't either as greasy as fried chicken or smell like peppermint or Panama Jack)
I know this is not Bronco related but if you're really looking for decent beard oil, try Mod Cabin (link below). One of their scents in 'Gunbarrel', so there's that.

https://themodcabin.com

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford launched a demographic cannon here in the DFW area, from 18 to 80, check the various locations and lifestyles.

Ford Bronco Bronco Owner Stereotypes TBD 1619738957757-png-

bentbird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I think this is pretty spot-on arm chair sociology analysis. I'd add one thing that maybe only a woman would think about....possibly a man who had sisters:

In the 90's, Barbie drove a Jeep (maybe she still does I dunno?). I know when I was in high school / middle school my dream car was a Jeep and I'll be the first to admit Matel was probably responsible for putting that idea in my head.
I’m pretty sure Daisy from the Dukes of Hazard was a factor for why The Jeep appealed to me growing up in the 80’s.
Ford Bronco Bronco Owner Stereotypes TBD 119E62C1-2170-431E-B4D7-479355FF297D

Sponsored

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have absolutely no problem if a dude or chick drives it. However, if it has over 18" wheels and no more than road grime under it, I'm going to make fun of and demean you for owning one.
But what if it just got washed?

Havok

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

2021/2022 Model years buyers are going to include a lot of 60ish men who wanted one as teenagers in the 70’s, but Daddy wouldn’t buy them one. Now they can afford one and it looks like the one they wanted as a teenager.
You can include the 40ish year olds in that crowd too who wanted one as a teenager in the mid 90s when we turned 16 but didn’t start earning an income of our own until they were well out of production. Been so excited to own one ever since Ford said they were bringing the Bronco back in 2017. I’ve always been a fan of big SUVs so if they make a full size one based on Gen2 and up I’m in on that too.

Last edited:

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2021/2022 Model years buyers are going to include a lot of 60ish men who wanted one as teenagers in the 70’s, but Daddy wouldn’t buy them one. Now they can afford one and it looks like the one they wanted as a teenager.
This 👆 and I'm getting a 4 door so I have room for my walker 😜
Sponsored