First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I'm watching a TikTok video of an Armored Car who's doors flew open and spilled cash all over the Highway. There is a 4DR BRONCO, doors and top off, that appears in the video. At the end the person who posted the video drives off in the BRONCO laughing. A fun post. I just think it's really cool that the new BRONCO is starting to show up in everyday life. Kind of like on the new IN-N-OUT Burger T Shirt or in the parking lot last night when I went to pick up my takeout food.

Although I haven't gotten my BRONCO yet, I'm pretty excited at the thought of driving a vehicle that lots of people will appreciate seeing. Kind of how I feel when I see a modern BRONCO next to one of these icons. I'm hoping for a robust aftermarket so folks can continue personalizing their BRONCOS. It adds a lot to the cache of the BRONCO.

Ford Bronco Bronco popularity is showing images-1
Ford Bronco Bronco popularity is showing 2021-ford-broncos-are-popping-all-around-including-next-to-gen-1-and-wrangler-163734-7
Sponsored

OP
OP
ex_nyer

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

negativezero

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I noticed that too where the video was posted off of TikTok.

Here's what'll infuriate the B6G community: the driver is a mega-influencer that was likely a recipient of the Priority Order snafu that leapfrogged them over Day 1'ers.
Sponsored