Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, Subaru Forrester, Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

First off, I know there's contention on what classifies a "build", but this is the first step in building mine. So fear not, there is much more to come! Second, since everyone asks, Roach is named after the horse from "The Witcher" (Yeah I'm a Nerd). This past weekend I took my Bronco to Texas Motorworx in Dallas Texas then directly to Floresville for Raptors and Rifles, so here is what I have on my Bronco Raptor so far! I am not sponsored, I am not a SEMA build, just patiently making my Bronco into my own. I have much more pictures on Instagram @Raptor_Roach

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor "Roach" Build IMG_7069

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor "Roach" Build Back

Wheels and Tires
  • Raceline Avenger 2.0 - 17x8.5", 0mm offset (1.3" of poke"), 8lbs heavier than stock wheels, simulated beadlock
  • General Tire Grabber - 37"x12.5, 1/2" larger diameter than K02, ~10lbs heavier, little more road noise, much better traction
Bumpers and Lights
  • Motorworx Fabrication Pre-Production Bumpers - Front with steel skid plate, integrated parking sensors, ACC relocation will be available. Changes will be made to the final product, so if you like it or have feedback for me to pass to them let me know!
  • Baja Design Lights - Bumper In order left to right: S1, XL80 Cornering, XL80 Combo, XL80 Combo, XL80 Cornering, S1. Pillar: S1 and XL Racer. The amber lights you see are an amber tint and not the Baja Designs light covers. I like the amber tint more than the yellow-ish lenses they have. Rear Bumper- 2x white S2s
Extras
Bonus preview of Raptors and Rifles!
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor "Roach" Build DSC_0865
Sponsored

APEX REX

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor and 21 2D Base 2.7 SAS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Looks great! Silver wheels look good on Braptors, perfect visual enhancement with the stripe and location, and the front bumper looks sweet. I thought it was an ADD bumper before I read the details. Everything you did looks spot on. Awesome air shot!

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Very cool to see that Raptors do really fly. Most excellent photo I've seen in quite some time. Nice to see you use it and abuse it.

DSC_0865.jpeg

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very nice. F it FULL SEND!

Did you see the post from yesterday? It looks like BB will get his top first and install it. Looking forward to the final product.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TheLawnDart

TheLawnDart

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Looks great! Silver wheels look good on Braptors, perfect visual enhancement with the stripe and location, and the front bumper looks sweet. I thought it was an ADD bumper before I read the details. Everything you did looks spot on. Awesome air shot!
Thank you!! I was back and forth for a while on which to go with and am super happy I went with silver! The stripe took a while but I lined up the negative space with the steering wheel stripe. That why the orange in the stripe is centered with the wheel when I’m driving. I really like how simple the bumper is. It’s functional and not unnecessarily complicated. I’m looking forward to seeing the little tweaks they make to it (like an adding an additional light mount or tow hooks).

OP
OP
TheLawnDart

TheLawnDart

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Very cool to see that Raptors do really fly. Most excellent photo I've seen in quite some time. Nice to see you use it and abuse it.

DSC_0865.jpeg
It flies very nicely! I rode in some F150 raptors and can positively say a stock bronco raptor performed much better. Landings were butter and the short wheel base helped in the turns

OP
OP
TheLawnDart

TheLawnDart

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Very nice. F it FULL SEND!

Did you see the post from yesterday? It looks like BB will get his top first and install it. Looking forward to the final product.
I didn’t see that! I can’t wait to see how it looks! I’m getting a lot of squeaks and rattles from my top after the one or two dozen jumps I did 😅

JONNEE

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Tahoe, 2000 Yukon XL, 1993 Suburban, all 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

First off, I know there's contention on what classifies a "build", but this is the first step in building mine. So fear not, there is much more to come! Second, since everyone asks, Roach is named after the horse from "The Witcher" (Yeah I'm a Nerd). This past weekend I took my Bronco to Texas Motorworx in Dallas Texas then directly to Floresville for Raptors and Rifles, so here is what I have on my Bronco Raptor so far! I am not sponsored, I am not a SEMA build, just patiently making my Bronco into my own. I have much more pictures on Instagram @Raptor_Roach

Wheels and Tires
  • Raceline Avenger 2.0 - 17x8.5", 0mm offset (1.3" of poke"), 8lbs heavier than stock wheels, simulated beadlock
  • General Tire Grabber - 37"x12.5, 1/2" larger diameter than K02, ~10lbs heavier, little more road noise, much better traction
Bumpers and Lights
  • Motorworx Fabrication Pre-Production Bumpers - Front with steel skid plate, integrated parking sensors, ACC relocation will be available. Changes will be made to the final product, so if you like it or have feedback for me to pass to them let me know!
  • Baja Design Lights - Bumper In order left to right: S1, XL80 Cornering, XL80 Combo, XL80 Combo, XL80 Cornering, S1. Pillar: S1 and XL Racer. The amber lights you see are an amber tint and not the Baja Designs light covers. I like the amber tint more than the yellow-ish lenses they have. Rear Bumper- 2x white S2s
Extras
Looks tight!
Where'd you get the fender flares from?
Cheers - Jon

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This is a build dude, no need to caveat it. Lots of functional as well as cosmetic improvements. Congrats on having a plan and going for it!

Sponsored

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Wheels and Tires
Bumpers and Lights
Extras
i run a 2021 bd 4dr 2.7l area 51 mid pack
36x12.5x17 tires on factory wheels sas bronco buster tie rod upgrade
k&n full air intake ...borla touring full exhaust with blow off valve
full blown alpine system amps processors and mti tailgate sub
im not one for cosmetics just meat and potatos but i have to say your warthog is amazing
good work great wheeling and god bless that beast

OP
OP
TheLawnDart

TheLawnDart

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This is a build dude, no need to caveat it. Lots of functional as well as cosmetic improvements. Congrats on having a plan and going for it!
There’s some very picky people out there that get caught up in semantics. So just trying to sooth that crowd 😂 but thank you! I’m super happy with how everything is turning out

OP
OP
TheLawnDart

TheLawnDart

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

i run a 2021 bd 4dr 2.7l area 51 mid pack
36x12.5x17 tires on factory wheels sas bronco buster tie rod upgrade
k&n full air intake ...borla touring full exhaust with blow off valve
full blown alpine system amps processors and mti tailgate sub
im not one for cosmetics just meat and potatos but i have to say your warthog is amazing
good work great wheeling and god bless that beast
I’ve got an S&B intake on order but other than that Im still not sold on what performance parts I’m going to add. The aesthetic is easy for me to pull the trigger on because there’s enough options for me to make a choice. Just waiting to see why other performance upgrades hit the market before I pull the trigger on those!

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’ve got an S&B intake on order but other than that Im still not sold on what performance parts I’m going to add. The aesthetic is easy for me to pull the trigger on because there’s enough options for me to make a choice. Just waiting to see why other performance upgrades hit the market before I pull the trigger on those!
hey if you have the budget personalize your brrraptor
however its heavy and needs more punch id say
i have worked at a ford dealer for 34+ years and its the meanest thing out now
its beautiful and already the pinnacle of broncos as well
enjoy brother enjoy

Mr Bacon Jr

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bison ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any view

Bumpers and Lights
Any feedback on how the bumper is attached? I have the ADD Bomber on the front of my Wildtrack, and while I love the look, I am not wild about how it is attached. Would work fine as a bumper, but using the soft shackle recovery points is a no go, IMHO. Trying to pull the Bronco out using them would just pull the bumper off the front of the truck. Same for rear, but I got some frame mounted recovery points for the back.

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor "Roach" Build IMG_0450
Sponsored