• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

North Carolina Bronco Script Emblem

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, Broncodepotusa.com apparently went out of business. I was hoping someone here ordered or has an extra set of the Bronco Script badges.....I was looking for White, Black, or Silver.
Sponsored

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Probably got a Cease and Desist letter from Ford.

Don't worry, 6 months from now the Chinese version will be available for about $20.

OP
OP
Tarheel_Wes

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have an extra set I bought before bronco depot was a thing. They are old school originals though and will require drilling a couple small holes in the fender.

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well, Broncodepotusa.com apparently went out of business. I was hoping someone here ordered or has an extra set of the Bronco Script badges.....I was looking for White, Black, or Silver.
they did you a favor keep the script away :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Tarheel_Wes

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have an extra set I bought before bronco depot was a thing. They are old school originals though and will require drilling a couple small holes in the fender.
thanks I did see some of those online......I really wanna avoid any drilling....are yours metal or plastic? What color?

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

thanks I did see some of those online......I really wanna avoid any drilling....are yours metal or plastic? What color?
They’re what you’d find online. Chrome metal with two small tabs that stick out on the back. I was gonna make a game time decision with them and either drill a couple holes or use a dremmel tool to grind off the tabs and add some 3M tape to the back of them. They’re kinda heavy though so I wasn’t sure they’d stay on and the last thing I want is to send one through someone’s windshield, so drilling is probably the way to go with those types.

EStepCG2022

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah totally a bummer. Really want a couple of them but now they're hard to find....guess gotta wait until someone else starts making one or Ford starts selling overpriced ones.

Murraydog11

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr Outer Banks, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have two sets with no Bronco yet. Matte black and gloss black with the active orange highlight. Was going to see which I wanted to go with on the EG. Thinking the active orange highlighted ones might be the rare ones, BrocnoDepot only just started putting those out

OP
OP
Tarheel_Wes

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have two sets with no Bronco yet. Matte black and gloss black with the active orange highlight. Was going to see which I wanted to go with on the EG. Thinking the active orange highlighted ones might be the rare ones, BrocnoDepot only just started putting those out
Well, I'd certainly take the matte off of you if you are so inclined. I'm supposed to have my black diamond at the end of the month

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I'd certainly take the matte off of you if you are so inclined. I'm supposed to have my black diamond at the end of the month
I have some cans of EG paint to do some color tests, I'll let you know

OP
OP
Tarheel_Wes

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Calypso

Heritage
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Heritage, Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I have a spare set each of the chrome and the satin silver (not the factory silver that was released later). PM me if interested!
Sponsored