First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
To all of those who have the script bronco lettering, where are you getting it? I saw it on Amazon, didn't know if there was somewhere else to get it. Any input on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bronco Depot was the best place but Ford shut them down. I think you can check Etsy for them or buy the licensed ones and remove the pegs then 3m tape them yourself.

CoachTee

Wildtrak
First Name
Teresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

^ I got the Scott Drake 6TZ-16098-B 'Bronco' Fender Emblem on Amazon.

A little bit more pricey to get the licensed ones, but definitely worth it for me, Super pleased!
Prepping- nipping the pegs, leveling the back w/2 part epoxy and trimming the 3M gave me something to do during the transport time of my Bronco.

This is the link, you have to order 2 - because the listing is for one
Scott Drake 6TZ-16098-B 'Bronco' Fender Emblem https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FS0U20U/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_VEA5A86N09XHW0W7V322?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can get them from Bronco Graveyard.

Rumor is that Ford is sending their lawyers out and is starting to send cease & desist notices to a bunch of companies that tried to piggy-back off of the Bronco launch. Bronco Depot seems to have gotten hit, and if I were to guess Bad Bronco also got hit—tried to order stuff from his website this weekend but it's now offline.

Sucks for us for sure, but... Ford owns the brand so you gotta license it if you want to use it.

Tdub0527

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, 2019 BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just bought the Bronco Graveyard ones and am in the process of prepping them to put in the Bronco. The pins come off very easily with a needle nose pliers. I just put epoxy in them and will apply 3M tape soon.

I agonized over which one to buy since they all look kinda cheap on Etsy. I enjoyed the project and it kept me busy tinkering around.

If you like projects get the Bronco Graveyard ones, you’ll be happy.
Sponsored