First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Agree, I see the same issue with my rear window as well like you show in your photos. I went to the dealer yesterday for a door window issue and had them look at the soft top window alignment issue and they basically said that all Broncos they've sold have looked like that so it's just how it's designed. Not a great answer, but yes I'll probably just have to deal with it as is.
Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That is how they are designed. The plastic tracks behind the soft top are at different levels. That dude from Bronco Life did a video and it explains this. The track is split and the front 3" piece is lower than the rest of the track.

It is at the 1:40 mark.

Lars31177

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lincoln MKC, 2019 Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wish it was that simple but it came from the dealer like this and then I tried to realign and no luck. It's definitely in the channel/track. Thanks for reply.
Mine is the same, almost like the channel is flexing up and allowing the window to deform. Oddly enough I have the same color, AMB.

A907Chick

Wildtrak
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Wildtrax Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@sjbronco21 Hi, Did you ever find a fix? I just got my Wildtrax last week. My passenger side is perfectly straight. My drivers side is so off I can't even remove the side window without removing the bolts on the small split section. When I try to remove, when the small split section comes out the longer rod hits the small channel and won't move. I messed around with it today and can't think of anything except to cut part of the rubbed on the underside of that small split section so it sits lower.

OP
OP

sjbronco21

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@sjbronco21 Hi, Did you ever find a fix? I just got my Wildtrax last week. My passenger side is perfectly straight. My drivers side is so off I can't even remove the side window without removing the bolts on the small split section. When I try to remove, when the small split section comes out the longer rod hits the small channel and won't move. I messed around with it today and can't think of anything except to cut part of the rubbed on the underside of that small split section so it sits lower.
I never did get this fixed. I've taken the windows off many times between then and now and the misalignment is always there in some form or another. I did find that if you pull down or push up on the window when the guide rod is going in the small section of the channel that it helps to make the transition smoother. I understand what you are saying. Hope that helps.

Sponsored

A907Chick

Wildtrak
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Wildtrax Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes, I did figure that out today. Today I messed around with it trying to come up with a solution. I determined if I put a wedged peice of cardboard on the backside of the bolts that is lifts the back of the bracket making the channel lower. Now I just need to find this wedge piece in plastic or rubber. When I figure that out I'll let you know. It did lower it, not as low as the passenger side which means I need a thicker wedge.

Fyddler

Outer Banks
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a new 2020 Outer Banks with the same issue. I havnt tried taking out the windows because I am worried about getting it to slide past the miss-alignment. Dealer wants to find a body shop to try and fix it.
Ford Bronco Bronco Soft top side panel misalignment Softto

Fyddler

Outer Banks
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a new 2020 Outer Banks with the same issue. I havnt tried taking out the windows because I am worried about getting it to slide past the miss-alignment. Dealer wants to find a body shop to try and fix it.
Ford Bronco Bronco Soft top side panel misalignment Softto
I screwed up enough courage this afternoon to pull the windows, was no issue at all. I pulled the access panels and noticed the brackets weren't sitting down on the front peg completely so I loosened the bolts and sat it down snug. At least I don't have a gap between the body and seal now, but it's still high.
Sponsored