First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have this rattle/click above passenger soft top where it clicks in with pull lever area, I have looked at all forums and I have tried the all tricks I can find on here and it keeps coming back, sometimes it doesn't one ride then out of the blue it comes back just want stop. doesn't do it when top is pulled back. I am at my breaking point.

1. tried heat wrap round entry pin helps a little but doesn't last.
2. tried velvet tape around the entry pin whole
3. tried adjusting the soft top in the back to make sure its flush on pins
4. windows down or up same clicking noise
Sponsored

Gangstead

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BD 4DR 7MT Soft
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wish I knew. I think I have the same problem on mine, but on the driver side. Right behind the driver about where the latch is. Won't happen for a long time, then I'll put the top down and when it goes back up it rattles/clicks on every micro bump on the road. Hope we can find an answer here.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Wish I knew. I think I have the same problem on mine, but on the driver side. Right behind the driver about where the latch is. Won't happen for a long time, then I'll put the top down and when it goes back up it rattles/clicks on every micro bump on the road. Hope we can find an answer here.
Good morning! I can assist with your rattle concern on my end. Please send over a DM with your VIN and Ford dealer info.

Tdub0527

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, 2019 BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any update on this? I have the same issue in the same place. Loved to know what they diagnosed it as.

MattyAg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a click/rattle and found it to be the plastic on the soft top above the roll bar (above passenger side window). There is a piece of felt on the thin plastic and I think it wasn’t installed quite right. When going down the road I think wind catches the thunder plastic and bounces it off the soft top or the roll bar. I ended up just shoving a balled up napkin above the door between the soft top and the roll bar and the clicking stopped. Hope this helps.

Sponsored

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does it sound like this? Mine has been a year and 7 trips to the dealer and they can't figure it out. I'm dying to fix this. It happens intermittently but you can see it's annoying as all hell.

OP
OP
kbarron

kbarron

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe I found the issue at least for me, I put a piece of Velcro tape on outside of plastic piece covering the lock in henge, see pic
Ford Bronco Rattle-clicking passenger side soft top pic

RaceRedOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine rattles and has a wind gap above the passenger rear door. Mine is definitely coming from the latch above the door, as I can replicate the sound by pushing/pulling on the frame.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Mine rattles and has a wind gap above the passenger rear door. Mine is definitely coming from the latch above the door, as I can replicate the sound by pushing/pulling on the frame.
Hello, Brock! Send us a private message with your VIN and the name and location of your local Ford dealer. I’d be happy to see what I can do to assist with this rattle concern. Thanks!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have this rattle/click above passenger soft top where it clicks in with pull lever area, I have looked at all forums and I have tried the all tricks I can find on here and it keeps coming back, sometimes it doesn't one ride then out of the blue it comes back just want stop. doesn't do it when top is pulled back. I am at my breaking point.

Hi Keith. Can you send us a DM with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into this for you.

Sponsored

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi Keith. Can you send us a DM with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into this for you.
Ford Motor Co, my Bronco has been into the dealership 7 times for this rattling noise and they can never fix it. It's driving me insane.

Spencersample

Black Diamond
First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Motor Co, my Bronco has been into the dealership 7 times for this rattling noise and they can never fix it. It's driving me insane.

Did you ever get this fixed? I think I have something similar on the driver side. I thought it was coming from the door though!

Capone7532

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I found this on mine, it may be your problem as well.

Riptide

Black Diamond
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I found this on mine, it may be your problem as well.

I noticed this in mine too. Only on the right side. The left doesn’t do it. I’ve been trying to find the cause of that clicking noise and it’s been driving me crazy! Where you able to fix it? If so, how?

Deleted member 49144

Does it sound like this? Mine has been a year and 7 trips to the dealer and they can't figure it out. I'm dying to fix this. It happens intermittently but you can see it's annoying as all hell.

Did you ever find a fix for this, I have the exact same thing and it’s driving me insane. 🥴
Sponsored