Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco/2008 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So far this is my favorite piece. Found it on Etsy and they'll personalize it for you with your vehicle details. Mine was the first 2 door they did... it's 30x42 and laser etched on brushed aluminum. I'm including pics of my Bronco for comparison to show how they captured the detail... sorry for the shadows on the pics. The aluminum picked them all up!

1658452834410.png

1658452904871.png
That's pretty damn cool. 👍
Sponsored

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like that, what did it cost
Mine was kinda pricey as it was the first 2 Door they did. The extra work involved with getting everything scaled, set for printing, etc. pushed it up a bit. They're roughly $300 to start but that will obviously change based on what you choose for size, material, etc. Since they have the basic design and everything for the 2 door in the system now, along with the 4 door they had previously, they're quite a bit easier to run.

Gotta say too, Cody was awesome to work with on this and it turned out great!

Ford Bronco 2021 Laser Engraved Wall Art. Blueprint Sign - Etsy

OrangecrushBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So far this is my favorite piece. Found it on Etsy and they'll personalize it for you with your vehicle details. Mine was the first 2 door they did... it's 30x42 and laser etched on brushed aluminum. I'm including pics of my Bronco for comparison to show how they captured the detail... sorry for the shadows on the pics. The aluminum picked them all up!

1658452834410.png

1658452904871.png
Sorry to bump this old thread, do you know the etsy sellers name?

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry to bump this old thread, do you know the etsy sellers name?
It was “Engraved Blueprint Art” and they were fantastic. Mine was the first 2 door they did. The team told me how to position the camera for the most accurate imaging. They even included the customization I’ve done to my Bronco in the print (wheels, flares, hood scoop, etc.) Great company and even better people!
Sponsored