Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just took ownership of a used 2021 Bronco OBX 4 door hard top from a dealer. I did not confirm the existence of the tool bag for the doors and the top.
Dealer did say it was used as is but would try to locate the tool kit.

what are my options as I do not see that it can be ordered? What am out, wrench, bottom door alignment, door edge guards? Anything else?

any ideas on how to get my hands on a tool kit for the bronco?

TIA
Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are a bunch of OEM Ford Bronco Tool Kits available on eBay. Typically priced at $50+.

Strizzo

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX460, 1966 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I also bought used which came with a ton of extra stuff but no top tool kit. I purchased one off of ebay for around $80 shipped.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To be honest the kit is more of a novelty than a quality kit. I'm yet to use it as I use my own tools but it's nice to have 🤠
But yeah they're hocked on Ebay a good bit.

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure I’d pay $80 for a maybe $20 set of simple tools.

You can get everything that comes in the “kit” at either Home Depot or Advance Auto. It’s a quarter inch ratchet, a 30 torx and a few other simple pieces to undo the rear part of the roof.

If you have an off-road truck, would hope you have some tools of your own in the garage or a box, but if not, just look online for the contents then go to an auto parts store and get it.

While at it, get an entire tool set; metric, but SAE is used for some aftermarket stuff like racks and other accessories. Grab a 3/8 ratchet while at it. Power tools are optional. Entire Bronco can damn near be stripped to the studs using ratchets, an impact, and sockets, plus its fun.

Tools are basically toys for grown men and they match the Tonka Truck you just bought. Now take it out somewhere to play in the dirt and trust that you’ll feel like you’re 5 all over again; it’s better than drugs.
Sponsored

Last edited: