Sky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Tundra 5.7 L
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No.

I'm counting on you to do it for me and update this thread twice a day until new content is posted there.
Just checked in - no change.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is anyone else regularly (read: constantly/obsessively) checking in Ford's page to see if anything has changed there?
I'm probably pinging it 5-10 times a day right now.
So excited. . .

https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco/
Ford web support should consider changing the default vehicle image that displays for the link. I pasted the link on my Facebook page, and it displays some generic red SUV (see below). Would be better for marketing if the image was some new Bronco related graphic. People on my FB page asked what is the big deal just another SUV, and I had to clarify that red SUV is not the new Bronco.

Ford Bronco Bronco Web Page 1583935724304

OP
OP
Mr. Flow

Mr. Flow

Black Diamond
First Name
Sky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Tundra 5.7 L
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford web support should consider changing the default vehicle image that displays for the link. I pasted the link on my Facebook page, and it displays some generic red SUV (see below). Would be better for marketing if the image was some new Bronco related graphic. People on my FB page asked what is the big deal just another SUV, and I had to clarify that red SUV is not the new Bronco.

Ford Bronco Bronco Web Page 1583935724304
I suspect it will get plenty of attention at release.
I also assume that Web Development is working feverishly on it's image and content as we speak. . .

ExJPR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jp rubi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is anyone else regularly (read: constantly/obsessively) checking in Ford's page to see if anything has changed there?
I'm probably pinging it 5-10 times a day right now.
So excited. . .

https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco/
Just signed up. Thx. I am a in-depth researcher before I make big purchases. This forum will help tremendously!!!
Sponsored