Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Close. I have 2 door badlands lux. Reserved 7/15 early am. Priority 10 if that makes a difference….
I'm just a few hours ahead of you with a 7/13 reservation for a 2D Badlands and just got a build date last Thursday 12/9. Hopefully you're getting closer.
Sponsored

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
August 2021…It’s bittersweet knowing how shitty this system has treated many of you
I reserved my 4 Dr. BL 2.3 manual high MGV MIC tow🗝🔥 on August 9th strategically knowing I'd be second year. The way Ford is splashing the pot with low spec glorified Bronco Sports (Big Bends with open diffs and soft tops) to any Tom Dick or Harry willing to make new salesperson hoodrich brings to mind a special flavor of pimphandedness on Ford's part... With how useless my local small dealer has been, I doubt I'll have my order filled in 2022. I contacted the Ford dealer next to the MAP to see what my options are and they said they could only make things worse for me and have to charge me the $1,500 (equitable share of all shipping) fee for my troubles...
Just forget you ever ordered it and move on with your life, if you're wise.