Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Recently ordered, installed, and tested a full canvas bikini top from:
BroncoBikini.com.

Install was super easy, and it barely moves below 50. At highway speeds up to 80 without wind it is solid, but mildly loud. If there are high crosswinds it does get a little scary above 80 mph. It is made out of heavy duty opaque boat canvas, and provides good protection from the sun. It's worked great for multiple long road trips.

Ford Bronco BroncoBikini 20230904_194919

UPDATE:
I put two of the bungee ball straps on wrong. After fixing those, then driving it 5 hours in heavy crosswinds, I can confirm it's solid up to any speed the bronco is capable of for sustained periods of time. It barely moved, and only in the back for 4.5 hours at 75ish average speed.
Sponsored

Last edited:

adcam

Badlands
First Name
Mando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4DR 2.3L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is that the latest version 4?

OP
OP
The Compensator

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is that the latest version 4?
After Reviewing the website, I was wrong, it is NOT the new version 4. It's the older version... Now I'm sad. The new looks nice.

adcam

Badlands
First Name
Mando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4DR 2.3L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After Reviewing the website, I was wrong, it is NOT the new version 4. It's the older version... Now I'm sad. The new looks nice.
I'm really bummed out because the new version came out 10 days after I received mine. I'm sure when I ordered, Dan already knew that a new version was on the works.

Radlikemydad

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
When I bought mine a couple weeks ago he sent me a prototype that fills the front gap. Really just a piece of canvas with three holes but it works pretty good!

Sponsored

Radlikemydad

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
When I bought mine a couple weeks ago he sent me a prototype that fills the front gap. Really just a piece of canvas with three holes but it works pretty good!
This is what I was sent. Mine is only attached in the middle because I put my hard top back on so I had to undo them to get the pins in place.

IMG_2418.jpeg

IMG_2419.jpeg

Beachbum

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very nice. My list of things to buy for my Bronco keeps getting longer. Might opt for the artic white or tan color just because it might be cooler in the hot sun.

Sk3tchy

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just my opinion, but it looks like garbage compared to the ones from JTops, etc.. Yah, it may be cheaper, but it looks like you definitely get what you pay for. Again, just my 2c.

OP
OP
The Compensator

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just my opinion, but it looks like garbage compared to the ones from JTops, etc.. Yah, it may be cheaper, but it looks like you definitely get what you pay for. Again, just my 2c.
I wouldn't wanna slap a velcro sticker down the side of roll cage with the jtop one, but it looks like nice when it's installed.

Sk3tchy

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I wouldn't wanna slap a velcro sticker down the side of roll cage with the jtop one, but it looks like nice when it's installed.
Yah, I haven't bought one yet, but the @JTopsUSA one looks to be the most complete one out there.

Sponsored

Radlikemydad

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
FYI if you are looking to make your top quieter I added a blanket and some puzzle foam pieces in between the top and Bimini and it does a good job of reducing wind noise.

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yah, I haven't bought one yet, but the @JTopsUSA one looks to be the most complete one out there.
I love my jtops but the velcro has started peeling off the roll bar. I contaced them and theyre sending me a replacement kit and have since upgraded to 2" wide for better grip.

Sunshade.jpg

Mlarv

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco/ 2022 F150/ 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There Is a difference between the Jtops and this one. This one is water proof the Jtops is not.

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There Is a difference between the Jtops and this one. This one is water proof the Jtops is not.
Those gaps around the edge will argue that.. I actually do not like that its solid and prefer the jtops for the mesh. I like being able to see thru it.

BroncoCMH

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carless
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love mine. Got the white and it's like having a skylight Had the Bestop mesh cover before, this one blocks the sun much better, while still providing more light. Qiueter, handles wind better, doesn’t sag, no annoying bar in the middle.

I think mine was v2 or 3 and I got the new hardware from Amazon to upgrade to v3.2. It was simply new techniques for increasing tension. The guys was pretty cool about telling me what I needed.

Kept it open topped all summer long and even on the hottest days here in OH we were comfortable.

IMG_3111.jpeg

IMG_3112.jpeg

IMG_3113.jpeg

IMG_3114.jpeg

IMG_3115.jpeg
Sponsored