Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I need to make a trip down to Charlotte and look at that CO in person. Currently on the fence between colors. Top 3 are CO, VB with Carb Grey and Shadow Black tied.

BandofEskimoBrothers

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I need to make a trip down to Charlotte and look at that CO in person. Currently on the fence between colors. Top 3 are CO, VB with Carb Grey and Shadow Black tied.
There is a cyber orange mannequin at Fort mill fort, just south of Charlotte.

ogo

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

There is a cyber orange mannequin at Fort mill fort, just south of Charlotte.
Will be traveling from High Point NC...basically a road trip as my order will be a MY22. As I want a badlands, I'm trying to decide what color works best with those interior accents.

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think the OP’s point was the Mark Fuckyou price of 20k over MSRP.
I text my salesman the other day wondering how many they had gotten in since their first three “customer canceled” orders, which went for 10k over. He said they only had more “canceled” orders on the way and they were already spoken for at 6-10k over depending on the model. 🙄

Sponsored

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep- everyone I’ve seen that dealer post has been $20k ADM.

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Will be traveling from High Point NC...basically a road trip as my order will be a MY22. As I want a badlands, I'm trying to decide what color works best with those interior accents.
The dealer demo at Mooresville Ford is a CO 4 door Badlands. The orange accents go well with the paint.

ogo

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The dealer demo at Mooresville Ford is a CO 4 door Badlands. The orange accents go well with the paint.
Hrmmm...Mooresville, that's a slight bit closer to me...may check that out one of these weekends. As I haven't placed an order yet (waiting on order banks for MY22 to open), i'm just in a look and see (save up down payment) mode. The longer it takes, the more I put down for a down payment. Current daily is still working and (fingers crossed) doesn't have any looming mechanical issues.

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hrmmm...Mooresville, that's a slight bit closer to me...may check that out one of these weekends. As I haven't placed an order yet (waiting on order banks for MY22 to open), i'm just in a look and see (save up down payment) mode. The longer it takes, the more I put down for a down payment. Current daily is still working and (fingers crossed) doesn't have any looming mechanical issues.
I have one even better for you, this Youtuber reviewed that very CO Badlands from Mooresville, which after I saw on Youtube took a trip from Charlotte to go see in person! They let me climb all over it but not drive it (it's inside the showroom). Check out his vid first if you like:

Sponsored

Reactions: ogo