Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Recently visited Jeju Do and the number of new Broncos seen was amazing, wish I would have taken more pictures but had driver duties for the family in the Hyundai Staria. One thing I noticed was there wasn't any Sasqatch packages vehicles. A couple of days in Seoul reveled the same. Not sure what trim levels are available but don't think any were badlands or wildtraks. For so many Broncos being on this small island of South Korea is boggling when we have some many people waiting for theirs here is the USA.
Sponsored

4x4Pixel

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are there any S Korean Bronco Groups? My brother has one on order delivery currently set in early Feb and was wondering if there are any meetups.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Recently visited Jeju Do and the number of new Broncos seen was amazing, wish I would have taken more pictures but had driver duties for the family in the Hyundai Staria. One thing I noticed was there wasn't any Sasqatch packages vehicles. A couple of days in Seoul reveled the same. Not sure what trim levels are available but don't think any were badlands or wildtraks. For so many Broncos being on this small island of South Korea is boggling when we have some many people waiting for theirs here is the USA.
Well that's pretty cool to hear, thanks for sharing that with us. :)
Sponsored