First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer ST 202
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco Broncos @ Lazy Springs Recreation Park | 9591 SR-82, Felda, FL | June 25th LP2

Welcome all you South West and South East Florida Peeps. We will be meeting up @ Lazy Springs on the 25th of June 9am - 5PM. Lots of 4x4 fun to be had. Bring your Cooler, Drinks, Lunch (BBQ if you want to take yours). We will meet up with West and East South Florida Broncos for the day !!
Sponsored

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Broncos @ Lazy Springs Recreation Park | 9591 SR-82, Felda, FL | June 25th LP2

Welcome all you South West and South East Florida Peeps. We will be meeting up @ Lazy Springs on the 25th of June 9am - 5PM. Lots of 4x4 fun to be had. Bring your Cooler, Drinks, Lunch (BBQ if you want to take yours). We will meet up with West and East South Florida Broncos for the day !!
Going to try and make this happen! Hop, skip, and jump from Weston…I’ll be looking for you out here in “East Naples” 😉

Sponsored

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m going to be on vacation for a few days in Ft Myers (from Venice… I know super far for vacation) but plan on coming by for a bit. Tired of seeing all these damn Jeeps everywhere

OP
OP
rickanjel

rickanjel

Wildtrak
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer ST 202
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m going to be on vacation for a few days in Ft Myers (from Venice… I know super far for vacation) but plan on coming by for a bit. Tired of seeing all these damn Jeeps everywhere
Awesome!! See ya there. If you have GSRM, we will be on channel 21

Sponsored
OP
OP
rickanjel

rickanjel

Wildtrak
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer ST 202
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Definitely gonna try, want to check at place out.
Great See you there! Its lots of 4x4 fun! If you have GSRM we will be on channel 21

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How many on here are going to this event? I plan on going over from Plantation only 100 miles for me

OP
OP
rickanjel

rickanjel

Wildtrak
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer ST 202
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How many on here are going to this event? I plan on going over from Plantation only 100 miles for me
Great! There will be like 6 coming from SE (Dade & Broward) and around 6 from SW FL.

Take your cooler, drinks, lunch. If you have a tire air inflator also take it. As we have to air down to 30 there. If you don't have one that's ok also as several ppl have them. We will be on channel 21 in case you have a radio & best of all.... Get ready to have some 4x4 fun!!