Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know I'm a ways off from our build being scheduled but I'd just like to know our delivery estimate emails are coming one of these days šŸ˜ž
Sponsored

DarthTod

First Edition
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition, Mustang GT, F-350 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hereā€™s hoping I get an email this week. I decided to drop the tow package from my FE to see if that would help me out.

And just to rub it in to the folks that canā€™t get a response from their dealer: it took 12 minutes to get an updated build sheet back after emailing them with the request to drop the tow package.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

At least we know there are previews happening in the first "FE" week, which would imply there will be mere mortal previews next week.

DarthTod

First Edition
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition, Mustang GT, F-350 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

For July build dates - Here come the last of the priority builds with the FEs starting in. Right on schedule...my schedule...lol

45ACE868-5B19-4FFB-986D-5A01D743D460.jpeg
What exactly are we looking at here? Does this indicate that they intend to have all FE built after the production week of 8/3?

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad that after the last few weeks of this being on pause we are back to scheduling.

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
^^who knows. I am assuming 100% FEs production for a week (given the guidance we received for this week's notification), then 75/25% FEs until they are done with FEs. Who knows what that really looks like. These are just my assumptions. Although the aggregate builds with the ramp up and factory shut down end up penciling out to the Fords total volume for 2021.

jlhill16

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hereā€™s hoping I get an email this week. I decided to drop the tow package from my FE to see if that would help me out.

And just to rub it in to the folks that canā€™t get a response from their dealer: it took 12 minutes to get an updated build sheet back after emailing them with the request to drop the tow package.
Tow package on an FE?

BlackearthBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond, 2016 Audi A3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, whom exactly, is Ford talking to when they come out with a memo to switch to soft tops and away from other constrained commodities to increase build chances by the 12th, and then again by the 19th? Theyā€™re certainly not talking to FE customers since those commodities are baked into the cake. Why set artificial deadlines when compliance by the requested dates for two consecutive weeks are inconsequential to July scheduling. It is for reasons exactly like this that people are losing confidence in Fords ability to deliver. No multi-billion dollar company is that stupid or incompetent. They are either stringing us along to buy time, or flat out lying to us........choose your poison I suppose.
They were lying and stringing us along. I just purchased a 2020 Gladiator but will be keeping my order for the Bronco. I told the dealer give me a great price on the Gladiator because it's coming back to you when my Bronco arrives. Ford dropped the ball on their future flagship line.

Sponsored

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Lite brite nation and street speed 717 will prob have them before us Iā€™m willing to bet and some other big you tubers that orderd
Probably a reason that Lite Brite just traded in their Dodge for a Platinum F450....

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lite brite nation and street speed 717 will prob have them before us Iā€™m willing to bet and some other big you tubers that orderd
As long it's not one of those youtubers that destroys cars for clicks. It's gonna be ok for me. If I see one of those videos I'm really gonna be pissed.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

VIP's? What big dealers? What defines someone as a VIP? Just curious.
Ignorance is bliss, but if you really want to know.... as a reward for placing your order Ford gave you one last kick in the ass and let dealers select ~3000 orders, regardless of reservation timestamp, to move to the front of the line ahead of you. These people are first in line to get the limited commodities and may delay your order or push you out of 2021 allocation.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Probably a reason that Lite Brite just traded in their Dodge for a Platinum F450....
I watched that video yesterday they said they had nothing but problems with dodge day 1 so traded it for f450 platinum that truck is a fortune close to 100000 they must be making a fortune off YouTube and sponsorships probably in the millions Iā€™d guess
Sponsored