rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Those 3000 Bronco will account for 60% of all units being built this year and this rate. So yah. It's a BFD :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
yep 3000 push some tell next year and my dealer was told last week that 2022 broncos won't start shipping tell Feb

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

5/24 looks more promising for me.... We will see.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For July build dates - Here come the last of the priority builds with the FEs starting in. Right on schedule...my schedule...lol

45ACE868-5B19-4FFB-986D-5A01D743D460.jpeg

Sponsored

Mama_Dropt_Me

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
YOUTUBE $$$$$$ I’ll be pretty upset about it if youtubers get priority build obviously it’s possible they could have but small percentage a lot of sketch stuff going on probably behind the scenes could be dealership sons or daughters but we’re not going to go there!
I totally get why this upsets people, but it makes sense from a business perspective, and Ford is BIG business.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

BroncHouTX

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Another week, another disappointment. My dealer is clueless when it comes to the Bronco.

Sponsored

Lou

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would like to know from the start of this whole quest of getting a new bronco, what the total number of cancellations have been sent in and what the percentage is each time they send something out about delays.

They (Ford) has to see the $$ drop every time they put information out about more delays, you would think with all the money spent on the Bronco R&D they would want to start seeing a return on that investment and not cancelation.

This has to hurt the bottom line and not just in $$ but may change the die hard Ford buyer's to look at other manufacturers, but it's just an opinion and thinking out loud.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hmm...wonder if it’s too late to switch back to FE or if it even matters at this point.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would like to know from the start of this whole quest of getting a new bronco, what the total number of cancellations have been sent in and what the percentage is each time they send something out about delays.

They (Ford) has to see the $$ drop every time they put information out about more delays, you would think with all the money spent on the Bronco R&D they would want to start seeing a return on that investment and not cancelation.

This has to hurt the bottom line and not just in $$ but may change the die hard Ford buyer's to look at other manufacturers, but it's just an opinion and thinking out loud.
For several years, they will sell them as fast as they can make them. A cancellation is still going to be built and shipped to a dealership, where it will be sold before it hits the lot.
Sponsored