First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Bronco was stuck at "in production" on the tracker for several weeks when the strike started. On Oct 9th the tracker updated to built and awaiting shipment. I had assumed that it would sit there until after the strike is over. I got a call from Ford Marketing today and was told it was released and waiting to get picked up and is now scheduled to arrive the first week of November. Has anyone else had their Bronco shipped after the strike started?
Sponsored

S.West

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250 CC 6.7, 2001 Ranger, 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife’s was shown as built Sept 17 and awaiting shipment. We were wondering if it’s going to ship. Maybe there is hope. Badlands SAS Lux

OP
OP
Wes Hightower

Wes Hightower

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife’s was shown as built Sept 17 and awaiting shipment. We were wondering if it’s going to ship. Maybe there is hope. Badlands SAS Lux

A little hope. I’m not getting too excited, but at least I know I will get it eventually after being “in production” for over two months.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The Teamsters did not to my knowledge join in the stoppage out of sympathy

Saw a Braptor sidelined on I90 outside of Erie, PA due to the hauling vehicle dying. I have seen several on trucks.

Sponsored

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yes this has been confusing. There have been multiple 9/11 build week trucks since delivered. Even if they got blended pre strike, the very first strike got MAP final assembly and paint. I'm "in production" with a reported 09/18 production week. I don't think I've heard of any folks from my build week tdkjnb delivery.

OP
OP
Wes Hightower

Wes Hightower

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Teamsters did not to my knowledge join in the stoppage out of sympathy

Saw a Braptor sidelined on I90 outside of Erie, PA due to the hauling vehicle dying. I have seen several on trucks.
The teamsters said they would not cross the picket line before the strike. Perhaps they might still pick up since I believe not all of MAP is on strike, just final assembly. Or the truckers who pick up the vehicles to take to the train ramp are non union?
Sponsored