First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' m2 Comp, 22' 911 carrera, Raptor, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hey all, can someone please explain the shipping process from the plant to California. Currently my bronco is in Arlington TX. Been there for a week with no movement. Called UP and they said it was “unloaded” followed by an “interchange recipe” this am at 11. Anyone have some more insight?

Thank you!
Sponsored

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That means it's probably sitting around waiting for the train taking it west to fill up with railcars. Mine took the northern route and sat at North Platte for several days before it moved again.

Last edited:

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

For what it is worth my delivery estimate to So Cal was spot on (once it was loaded and left MAP). That has been the case with a lot of others in CA also since this summer.
I thought it would come early but seems to sit a few days for every transfer.

Bronco2025

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hey all, can someone please explain the shipping process from the plant to California. Currently my bronco is in Arlington TX. Been there for a week with no movement. Called UP and they said it was “unloaded” followed by an “interchange recipe” this am at 11. Anyone have some more insight?

Thank you!
I don't think there are any train routes to CA to stop in TX. I would check to make sure there wasn't a delivery/shipment mistake.

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’d confirm rail information with Ford and your dealer as @Bronco2025 alluded to. From what I recall for mine to SoCal, it went MI, IL, KS, NM, AZ then CA. Only at the final rail yard was it unloaded / car empty as an update. Mine took around 10 days from MAP to Mira Loma, and then another 4 days from Mira Loma to dealer.

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My rail car bounced around the upper midwest for a few days, headed south after that, cut through NW Texas, NM, AZ, SoCal and was eventually dropped off at a rail yard in the Bay Area where it sat for six weeks waiting for transport 3 hours east to Reno. While in route via rail it sat for a few days in a few states so I don’t think you have anything to worry about. The most mind numbing part for me was the long wait in the rail yard since there was no information available or provided during that time until the day it showed up at the dealer.
Sponsored