Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' m2 Comp, 22' 911 carrera, Raptor, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hey all,

Sales rep told me my raptor shipped from the plant on Oct 1st, but still they have no rail car number to give me. Showed estimated delivery from 10/08-10/14. Sales rep as well as the rest of the crew at the dealer has no idea on where the car is. Find it weird that this is the case. Has anyone else had a similar experience? Starting to think they are holding the car hostage to have on their showroom for a few days hahahah... kidding. Any help or knowlage would be much appreciated.

Thank you!
Sponsored

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hey all,

Sales rep told me my raptor shipped from the plant on Oct 1st, but still they have no rail car number to give me. Showed estimated delivery from 10/08-10/14. Sales rep as well as the rest of the crew at the dealer has no idea on where the car is. Find it weird that this is the case. Has anyone else had a similar experience? Starting to think they are holding the car hostage to have on their showroom for a few days hahahah... kidding. Any help or knowlage would be much appreciated.

Thank you!
Use Ford chat to get rail information directly from them (not the Ford Performance chat, but general Ford site). Then, use that info and the information in the below link to track it.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/here-are-the-bronco-build-tracking-links.22795/

Edit: If it’s coming to CA, it will be outside that delivery window. Mine shipped 9/23 and arrived at the SoCal dealer 10/11. I used both UP and CSX numbers to track throughout its journey.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hey all,

Thank you!
I shipped about the same time as you and I'm going to NorCal. I was stuck at Blue Island for a week and a half. Ford Chat can tell you if it's been assigned a rail car.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hey all,

Thank you!
Mine showed shipped 30 September. Expected delivery between 21-27 October. Nuts, its only going to East TN. less then 600 miles.

Called Ford this morning, and they said my Raptor was in Atlanta on the 8th. Expected delivery between 11th and 17th. Today is 17th, not there yet. Salesman says they have 5 vehicles with delivery between 11th and 17th. Hope I get the call today.
Sponsored

Last edited: