HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 BMW X3 M-SPORT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like the pinup posters in the garage. Oh excellent build so far. Congratulations
Thanks! My wife rolls her eyes at my mancave, this was our 3rd move (7 years ago), every move I seem to somehow (she) misplaces things to put back up on the walls lol.
Sponsored

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very nice build. The BL on 37's looks menacing. Love the Carbonized Grey. Keep it going! Like the Bronco horse on the side as well.

OP
OP
HOSSMAN

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice color! When you get it off-road and flex on 37’s you’re gonna discover you’ll definitely need to mitigate some rub at the aft portion of the front wheel well (removing the big plastic block that the fender liner clips to) as well as some sawzall action on the crash bar mounting stubs. If you try and go more than around a 0 offset its going to make the fender liner rub worse so that becomes more paramount.
2AE54940-297A-49FF-B24D-49A1E24ACE42.jpeg
Bada$$ rig you have, love it!!! I noticed one time so far hitting the driveway I rubbed on the inner fender liner, mine are zero offset but thought about some small spacers, kind of up in the air on that one, someone mentioned the "max tire kit" to help but I need to research that some more but definitely need to do a little fender trimming. The Nitto's seem to dwarf the BFG MT's I was going to put on.

OP
OP
HOSSMAN

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very nice build. The BL on 37's looks menacing. Love the Carbonized Grey. Keep it going! Like the Bronco horse on the side as well.
Thanks! Wife wanted everything blacked out. The Bronc is actually black. I wanted Carbonized Grey but when I hit the submit button I ended up with black again. I keep telling myself no more black vehicles but every one I have had since I can't remember has been black which with my OCD makes me get the shakes lol.

V1Rotate

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bada$$ rig you have, love it!!! I noticed one time so far hitting the driveway I rubbed on the inner fender liner, mine are zero offset but thought about some small spacers, kind of up in the air on that one, someone mentioned the "max tire kit" to help but I need to research that some more but definitely need to do a little fender trimming. The Nitto's seem to dwarf the BFG MT's I was going to put on.
Thanks! The max tire kit they are referring to is the JKS Max tire clearance kit. The most useful part of the whole kit are the little replacement mounting brackets for the rear portion of the front fender liner. If you’re handy and have some fabricating skills you could easily make some.. otherwise the $195 tax is real. It creates you a ton of space though and I would do it no matter what just for extra clearance.
With your lift and offset I don’t think you’ll find the front body mount relocation brackets necessary but could be close. As for the offset - anything further out is going to make the fender liner contact worse on whatever side the tire is steered outward. You’ll 100% need to mitigate that (with the JKS kit)if you add a spacer if you don’t want your current rubbing to worsen. I’m at a zero offset (via spacer on stock wheels) so I can’t comment on the front body mount at anything other than that or stock but I’m betting it becomes more of an issue with more poke also when the wheel is steered inward. More food for your spacer thought.. that JKS kit comes with the body mount bracket though if needed.

Sponsored
OP
OP
HOSSMAN

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks! The max tire kit they are referring to is the JKS Max tire clearance kit. The most useful part of the whole kit are the little replacement mounting brackets for the rear portion of the front fender liner. If you’re handy and have some fabricating skills you could easily make some.. otherwise the $195 tax is real. It creates you a ton of space though and I would do it no matter what just for extra clearance.
With your lift and offset I don’t think you’ll find the front body mount relocation brackets necessary but could be close. As for the offset - anything further out is going to make the fender liner contact worse on whatever side the tire is steered outward. You’ll 100% need to mitigate that (with the JKS kit)if you add a spacer if you don’t want your current rubbing to worsen. I’m at a zero offset (via spacer on stock wheels) so I can’t comment on the front body mount at anything other than that or stock but I’m betting it becomes more of an issue with more poke also when the wheel is steered inward. More food for your spacer thought.. that JKS kit comes with the body mount bracket though if needed.
Thanks for all the input, yep the JKS is what it was, thanks for the reminder! I guess I am curious how those running the -18 or whatever offsets are not complaining of any rubbing or at least I haven't heard anyone complain about it.

V1Rotate

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for all the input, yep the JKS is what it was, thanks for the reminder! I guess I am curious how those running the -18 or whatever offsets are not complaining of any rubbing or at least I haven't heard anyone complain about it.
I hate to paint with a broad brush but I think those running that offset or wider mostly don’t do any sort of off-roading so are likely of the mindset “if it mounts and spins, it fits!”

M Redwood

Big Bend
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BB,BASE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Since you shared this special story i have to give you mine. Like you i got my dads 82 bronco upon grad H.s.... i began selling toys and cars when bronco was announced to fund it without having to finance. During the wait i was out fishing overnight and had broke out my dads old tackle box my mom gave to me a year earlier as it had been sitting in her garage since his death about 9 years earlier. He died of alzheimers and had often misplaced items and valuables. As i opened the bottom drawer i noticed a few dollars in the drawer. As i pulled it out it was a roll of 100 100 dollar bills 10 grand. I then realised this was the 10th anniversary to the day of his death. This 10k finished the funding of my 22 bronco 40 years after my dads 82...like yours...this convinced me like yours our dads are still with us ...peace my bro-nco friend!

OP
OP
HOSSMAN

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
HOSSMAN

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since you shared this special story i have to give you mine. Like you i got my dads 82 bronco upon grad H.s.... i began selling toys and cars when bronco was announced to fund it without having to finance. During the wait i was out fishing overnight and had broke out my dads old tackle box my mom gave to me a year earlier as it had been sitting in her garage since his death about 9 years earlier. He died of alzheimers and had often misplaced items and valuables. As i opened the bottom drawer i noticed a few dollars in the drawer. As i pulled it out it was a roll of 100 100 dollar bills 10 grand. I then realised this was the 10th anniversary to the day of his death. This 10k finished the funding of my 22 bronco 40 years after my dads 82...like yours...this convinced me like yours our dads are still with us ...peace my bro-nco friend!
What an amazing story!!! I am sure your dad is smiling down on you as mine is with me, he seems like he was an amazing man.

I often think how cool it would be to have my dad beside me for one more ride then I realize he's always with me.

Cheers my friend and thanks for sharing!

Sponsored
OP
OP
HOSSMAN

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally had a chance to take all the tops off. Bout to put on the bikini top!
Ford Bronco BUC CRZY Build on 4" Lift +  37's IMG_4355
Ford Bronco BUC CRZY Build on 4" Lift +  37's IMG_4358
Ford Bronco BUC CRZY Build on 4" Lift +  37's IMG_4354

OP
OP
HOSSMAN

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not a good pic but got the sliders on, only one problem….

IMG_4363.jpeg

OP
OP
HOSSMAN

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Overhead shot of the JTops bikini top. Also got the IAG BRONCO grill overlay but going to paint the R Orange instead of the red it came in.

IMG_4365.jpeg

OP
OP
HOSSMAN

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Put my DV8 front plate bracket on and added some door sill protectors from Fast Intentions www.fastintentions.com , $49 bucks well spent. I'm just vertically challenged enough that my leg or boot heal drags that edge. The rock sliders are cool but useless to use to get in and out IMO but definitely antithetically cool and do serve a function.

Put the IAG letters on the front but sanded, painted and cleared the "R" in orange to match the D-Rings. I might just buy new BRONCO letters, paint them orange and re-do the IAG overlay letters all in black so they are black with an orange background instead of the white.

I also added Rough Country 3" wide angle ditch lights but don't have the pix of those on yet.

Ford Bronco BUC CRZY Build on 4" Lift +  37's Bronky Front End 7-2023

Ford Bronco BUC CRZY Build on 4" Lift +  37's Door Sill Guards

Last edited:

DV8offroad

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
dv8offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco's & Jeep's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Put my DV8 front plate bracket on and added some door sill protectors from Fast Intentions www.fastintentions.com , $49 bucks well spent. I'm just vertically challenged enough that my leg or boot heal drags that edge. The rock sliders are cool but useless to use to get in and out IMO but definitely antithetically cool and do serve a function.

Put the IAG letters on the front but sanded, painted and cleared the "R" in orange to match the D-Rings. I might just buy new BRONCO letters, paint them orange and re-do the IAG overlay letters all in black so they are black with an orange background instead of the white.

I also added Rough Country 3" wide angle ditch lights but don't have the pix of those on yet.

Looks Awesome 🔥
Sponsored