HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 BMW X3 M-SPORT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Took the doors off for the first time for a Christmas parade I'm pulling a float in tonight. Super cool to do but gives you loose stool trying to handle the doors when you have OCD lol. Now to find a way to black out all those warning decals when the doors are off :unsure:

Ford Bronco BUC CRZY Build on 4" Lift +  37's Bronky no doors 12-2023
Sponsored

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Took the doors off for the first time for a Christmas parade I'm pulling a float in tonight. Super cool to do but gives you loose stool trying to handle the doors when you have OCD lol. Now to find a way to black out all those warning decals when the doors are off :unsure:

Ford Bronco BUC CRZY Build on 4" Lift +  37's Bronky no doors 12-2023
3M scotchcal 220 gloss black.... local sign shop....

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Beautiful Bronco! I resisted the temptation to order black. I have a Velocity Blue BD on order.
I see you’re in the Tx hill country. We’re at Canyon Lake. Hidden Falls Adventure park is a great place to test your articulation and tire clearance.

OP
OP
HOSSMAN

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Beautiful Bronco! I resisted the temptation to order black. I have a Velocity Blue BD on order.
I see you’re in the Tx hill country. We’re at Canyon Lake. Hidden Falls Adventure park is a great place to test your articulation and tire clearance.
Yep, small world! We kept our boats at Canyon, bout an hour from there in Boerne. Been to hidden falls with sXs and quads many times, great place when there's been some rain so the dust isn't too bad like it was this year!

I always kick myself for buying black because I am so OCD but all my trucks have been black, and now this lol. Unfortunately right now mines a mall crawler for lack of a better term until it isn't my daily driver which will hopefully be in the next year after seeing what happens with interest rates and the election. Had it since April and only have 3500 miles on it. I work 4 miles from the house. If I didn't have to take it in the rain I wouldn't lol because I wash and clean the frame and wheel wells etc., yes, I have a problem lol.

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine will also likely be a mall crawler at first. But we are taking it to do the Alpine loop in July.
The wife wants to keep our Gladiator to beat on rock crawling if we sell our RZR. IDK. Need to sell some toys to pay for the Bronc. Always wanted a 1st gen Bronco, but could never justify the cost. They were never cheap. Dad bought a ‘71 Blazer new instead of a Bronco to carry mail (rural mail carrier) because he said the Bronco was too rough riding.
Maybe we’ll see you at some Bronco get together next year! Pic below is us at HF a few weeks ago with our jeeps and sXs’s. Damn it was dusty.
Ford Bronco BUC CRZY Build on 4" Lift +  37's B27290D8-27C3-43D1-8D52-03830A041337

Sponsored
OP
OP
HOSSMAN

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine will also likely be a mall crawler at first. But we are taking it to do the Alpine loop in July.
The wife wants to keep our Gladiator to beat on rock crawling if we sell our RZR. IDK. Need to sell some toys to pay for the Bronc. Always wanted a 1st gen Bronco, but could never justify the cost. They were never cheap. Dad bought a ‘71 Blazer new instead of a Bronco to carry mail (rural mail carrier) because he said the Bronco was too rough riding.
Maybe we’ll see you at some Bronco get together next year! Pic below is us at HF a few weeks ago with our jeeps and sXs’s. Damn it was dusty.
B27290D8-27C3-43D1-8D52-03830A041337.jpeg
Toys are fun! Looks like a great time! Last time we were there you couldn't see driving back to camp through all the dust. Glad to see the ground is a shade of brown and not solid white lol.
My dad had a 73 K5 then had the 83 Bronc after we lived in Peru and the company he worked for brought in 79-81 Bronco's for the management to drive, he was hooked, then it was mine when I turned 16. My vice has always been boats and the fact that I can keep anything stock. Hell I'd hop up the coffee maker if I could lol.

I think this was back in early April maybe, I had a few cocktails so couldn't really say lol

Ford Bronco BUC CRZY Build on 4" Lift +  37's Hidden Falls 2023

Last edited:
OP
OP
HOSSMAN

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got some pix of her first time fully naked 😎 Man I love this thing!!!!!

Bronky naked 12-23 1.jpg

Bronky naked 12-23 2.jpg

Bronky naked 12-23 3.jpg

OP
OP
HOSSMAN

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Had the system put in. Can't really take a pic of stuff behind panels (lol) but just a few shots. Have Hertz DCX 100.3's in the dash, Hertz DCX 165.3's in the kick panels, JL M6-650VEX-Mb-S-GmTi's mounted to the roll bar, JL RD900/5 amp pushing 2 JL 10w1v3-4's in a custom downfiring box. She rocks!

Only thing I might do which I believe I saw posted with some custom boxes on the site here is take the carpet off the box, rhino line/bedliner it and add an orange script Bronco logo on it.

System 1.jpg

System 2.jpg
Sponsored