Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Bucking bronco easter egg in headlight.

Bucking Bronco Easter Egg Ford Bronco LED Headlights Close Up.jpg
Not as hidden bud appear to be another bucking bronco logo I haven't seen posted yet.

20200914_211247.jpg
Sponsored

B Wants A Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X; 2002 BMW 530i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you feel personally signature lights worth moving up a trim. I’m really looking forward to the possibility of seeing both lower and higher trim to see how these headlights look in person. I purchased aftermarket headlights and tail lights on almost all of my vehicles so I would hate to upgrade the trim and end up wanting to get aftermarket lighting if the LED upper trends don’t look good in person
Hmm by themselves I'd say no not worth upgrading. I do however really like cool LED DRLs. I had a 2010 Audi A3 which had LED DRLs, and Audi pretty much started that trend I think. I've always liked them. I don't have much experience with aftermarket lights except when I put some headlights on my '94 Legend (and I did like them more than stock lol). In general I'm someone who tends to like the stock look, though I know for something like the Bronco I'll be doing mods but prob not to things like the lights.

I can certainly understand your concern if you like to mod the lights. I think the tail lights are the same no matter the trim (but not 100% sure). FWIW, if all of the headlights are LED than maybe it's a simple swap to the 'signature' models if you like them more than the 'regular' LED headlights. I know with my '94 Legend I wanted xenons but that was a bigger conversion with a ballast and control box, etc.

Last edited: