Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got my email that I am scheduled for production. So excited.Anyone know what that means as far as when I will get it? I saw the production schedule thread but I don’t really know how to interpret it.
Sponsored

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Getting "built" doesn't mean much in terms of when you might get delivery. Just search chip hold.
Some Bronco's built in January still have not shipped.
Not limited to Bronco. My son ordered and F-150 Tremor that was built last week, then was notified it's on chip hold with expected delivery in November. He bought a used Raptor this weekend since he couldn't wait that long.

Last edited:

Stlrfan152

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75C5 16Prius 2dr base sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you talk to your dealer than can probly tell you the build week. If they know the week they can give you a ruff idea.

Broski5738

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
we still have one person from the Jan 3 build week waiting on delivery. for the most part, I think we were averaging 1 month from build date to delivery

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got my email that I am scheduled for production. So excited.Anyone know what that means as far as when I will get it? I saw the production schedule thread but I don’t really know how to interpret it.
When is your build week? You should get your window sticker 7 days before your build date and it will have your blend date. Your blend date is when the body and frame are mated together.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BBSas

BBSas

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Getting "built" doesn't mean much in terms of when you might get delivery. Just search chip hold.
Some Bronco's built in January still have not shipped.
Not limited to Bronco. My son ordered and F-150 Tremor that was built last week, then was notified it's on chip hold with expected delivery in November. He bought a used Raptor this weekend since he couldn't wait that long.
Thanks to all for the information and this forum for resources. Looks like my blend date is tomorrow based on the window sticker.

OP
OP
BBSas

BBSas

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

When is your build week? You should get your window sticker 7 days before your build date and it will have your blend date. Your blend date is when the body and frame are mated together.
Thanks to all for the information and this forum for resources. Looks like my blend date is tomorrow based on the window sticker.

OP
OP
BBSas

BBSas

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

OP
OP
BBSas

BBSas

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored