First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It seems to lag about a day as well from each status change. I was 6.21 build, 6.28 blend, 6.29 built notification 7/2 shipping verified (although it's with the shipper now, so no visibility). Dealer says the shipper usually emails 24 hrs. in advance. Looks like next week :cry:
Mine hasn't flipped to built yet but was 6/29 blend 6/30 in production, guess I'll keep my fingers crossed for shipped this weekend.
Sponsored

bronco2drga

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well I just called and answered a bunch of questions Iā€™ve never had to answer. After a few minute hold she came back and said ā€˜I have good news! You have a scheduled build date of 8/6.ā€™ I confirmed it was a build date and not a build week and she said ā€˜yes build date of august 6, 2021.ā€™

I didn't confirm if the 23 August was a date or a week, but she did say it was just an estimate and that it could fluctuate again.

Lazarus327

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, I have my VIN number and my ā€˜in productionā€™ email for the week of August 9 (After being bumped from week of July 19). Iā€™ll feel like I won the lottery if indeed this sucker is built in August. Iā€™m a second day (early am) reservation, March 13ish order for a 4D Outer Banks, MIC, lux, Area 51.

Iā€™m sitting here at a Ford dealer waiting for them to cut a check for my 2014 FJ Cruiser that Iā€™m selling early to take advantage of the spike in used car prices. I have mixed feelings about selling the FJ (this is my second one) ā€¦after 14 years still would rather have an FJ than anything else, except a new Bronco! But theyā€™re paying me $5,500 more than I paid for it 3 years ago!

So, how are you guys getting your blend date? Like all of us Iā€™m checking the tracker site wayyy to much. Something, or somewhere else I should be checking?

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I didn't confirm if the 23 August was a date or a week, but she did say it was just an estimate and that it could fluctuate again.
Well I was moved to week of 8/2 with no day, now I have a day. So Iā€™ll take it until they change it.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So, how are you guys getting your blend date? Like all of us Iā€™m checking the tracker site wayyy to much. Something, or somewhere else I should be checking?
Its on the sticker

Ford Bronco Build week anxiety 1625245604999

As you can see my Bronco's blend date is today, 7/02

Sponsored

bronco2drga

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, I have my VIN number and my ā€˜in productionā€™ email for the week of August 9 (After being bumped from week of July 19). Iā€™ll feel like I won the lottery if indeed this sucker is built in August. Iā€™m a second day (early am) reservation, March 13ish order for a 4D Outer Banks, MIC, lux, Area 51.

Iā€™m sitting here at a Ford dealer waiting for them to cut a check for my 2014 FJ Cruiser that Iā€™m selling early to take advantage of the spike in used car prices. I have mixed feelings about selling the FJ (this is my second one) ā€¦after 14 years still would rather have an FJ than anything else, except a new Bronco! But theyā€™re paying me $5,500 more than I paid for it 3 years ago!

I loved my FJ Cruiser. If it was a little better on MPG I would have never gotten rid of it.

Lazarus327

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

Tangent27

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Passat 2013 Road King 1987 BMW e30
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks, saying can't retrieve VIN. I guess it doesn't update till you are further along. I got an email on 5/27 saying 12 July build week with VIN and order #
Mine showed up about a week before build date.

Tangent27

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Passat 2013 Road King 1987 BMW e30
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My window sticker date on the very bottom updated to 7/2 today so Iā€™m taking that as a good sign.
Sponsored