Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Passat 2013 Road King 1987 BMW e30
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Any update ? Today is my blend date also .. whatever that means lol
Sadly no but still hopeful to get a status change. Not a negative one either. Haha
Sponsored

SirChadly71

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Compass Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I here you! Been "In Production" since 6/22, the anticipation is killing me! On hold with Ford now :) the hold music kinda sucks

Sponsored

bronco2drga

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
I here you! Been "In Production" since 6/22, the anticipation is killing me! On hold with Ford now :) the hold music kinda sucks
I just waited for 20 mins then it went silent, after another ten mins of silence I got the survey asking how my experience was...... not thrilled with all these shenanigans.

I have a week of 12 July build, but no date yet. Curious how far out they give the actual day? I'm trying to plan around when I will get it so I can set up financing. It doesn't help the dealership says they can't give me a total cost....

88to21bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Last email from Ford was that this is my build week … been in production all week. I am ready for that built notification. Only checking the tracker 30 times a day .
The last week was the hardest as far as the wait! And don't expect that tracker to be updated with any haste. Mine never even said, "Shipped. "

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

bronco2drga

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nope. I got one. The rest was either calling my dealer or Ford.
Dang... this is the worst process ever. Epic fail on fords part. I am understanding, but the dealership here offers no info. It would be nice for Ford to just update through the build tracker even if it's bad news.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dang... this is the worst process ever. Epic fail on fords part. I am understanding, but the dealership here offers no info. It would be nice for Ford to just update through the build tracker even if it's bad news.
Exactly! Keep me updated even if it’s not good news. More info is better than none.

Sponsored

SirChadly71

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Compass Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just waited for 20 mins then it went silent, after another ten mins of silence I got the survey asking how my experience was...... not thrilled with all these shenanigans.

I have a week of 12 July build, but no date yet. Curious how far out they give the actual day? I'm trying to plan around when I will get it so I can set up financing. It doesn't help the dealership says they can't give me a total cost....
Just got off the phone with Ford, they were no help, trying the dealership now via email. I feel like when I was a kid waiting for my birthday... Weeeeeee

bronco2drga

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Pushed to 23 August...... just got off the phone with Ford bronco line.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It seems to lag about a day as well from each status change. I was 6.21 build, 6.28 blend, 6.29 built notification 7/2 shipping verified (although it's with the shipper now, so no visibility). Dealer says the shipper usually emails 24 hrs. in advance. Looks like next week :cry:

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

got pushed to 23 Aug....
Well I just called and answered a bunch of questions I’ve never had to answer. After a few minute hold she came back and said ‘I have good news! You have a scheduled build date of 8/6.’ I confirmed it was a build date and not a build week and she said ‘yes build date of august 6, 2021.’
Sponsored