Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi everyone,

First off I just want to say this my first post, but am a big fan of the sense of community and am a long time reader. I was hoping for feedback on a long delay of build week. I ordered a BD in August of 2023. It had been designated as in production as of 3/27 with no further updates in the tracker. I chatted in to Ford and they gave me an ETA of 4/22 to 4/28, though the status has not changed. I went to my dealership and they don’t see shipping information. Has anyone else experienced this? If so is there a good source to find out what the true status is? Thanks in advance for your time. Have a great weekend everyone.
Sponsored

OP
OP

infinposib

Black Diamond
First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks to anyone who took the time to look at this posting. I just want to give an update if you run into scenario:

If your Bronco still shows in production and Ford Marketing gives you an ETA that differs from the tracker, check your dealers website. Ford posts pictures of Broncos before they are loaded on the train and will list them as for sale. It’s how I find out that mine has been shipped even though it shows in production as of 3/27.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thanks to anyone who took the time to look at this posting. I just want to give an update if you run into scenario:

If your Bronco still shows in production and Ford Marketing gives you an ETA that differs from the tracker, check your dealers website. Ford posts pictures of Broncos before they are loaded on the train and will list them as for sale. It’s how I find out that mine has been shipped even though it shows in production as of 3/27.
The picture in front of the train is CGI. Notice no graffiti! If you can get the rail car number from Ford chat, you can track it. Look at the tracker thread at the top. Hint, use the touch tone version to input the numbers not voice. You’ll be extremely frustrated trying to tell the robot your train number via voice.

OP
OP

infinposib

Black Diamond
First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thank you for the guidance. I had no idea it was CGI. I will definitely ask for the information. I really appreciate the insight.
Sponsored