Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor, 1994 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My raptor order went from a PC 10 to a PC 01 today, hopefully good news this week 🤞

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Seems like Heritage "stop build" is new
Finally in writing it is but in reality it's pretty much been known for all of us in the Heritage thread who have been pushed back every week for the past 3-4 months.

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Wow, something is going on with the Heritage and Heritage Limited Editions. Glad I ordered when I did because who knows? I'm guess the tops are the issues but nothing stated by Ford.

Sponsored

Slim

Raptor
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Finally in writing it is but in reality it's pretty much been known for all of us in the Heritage thread who have been pushed back every week for the past 3-4 months.
Yes pushed back each week but we have always been secretly hoping each pushback was the "last" one and they had finally got it together. But with a "Stop Build" can production be anytime soon?

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yes pushed back each week but we have always been secretly hoping each pushback was the "last" one and they had finally got it together. But with a "Stop Build" can production be anytime soon?
All depends on how long it takes to rectify what's causing the 'stop build'. If it's actually the hard top causing it, then it's anybody's guess as to when.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

magic-8-ball-outlook.jpg

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

It's not like they really started building them to do a stop build, as far as we know not one Heritage has made it to a customer yet so who knows. This is the first written confirmation of an issue but of course they don't publicize the problem or an ETR so it's all back to us sitting around guessing. I can try to be an optimist and say yes, admission of a problem is the first step to actually fixing the problem but Ford's had over 3 years to figure it out if it's the top.
Sponsored