Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Raptor, 67' Bronco,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Has anyone else had an especially long wait from the time your vehicle is fully built (no missing parts) to the day Ford gets transportation for your vehicle to be delivered to the dealer?

I've been told it's been built for a couple weeks now just waiting for pickup and transit to dealer.
Sponsored

Mortonm

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Has anyone else had an especially long wait from the time your vehicle is fully built (no missing parts) to the day Ford gets transportation for your vehicle to be delivered to the dealer?

I've been told it's been built for a couple weeks now just waiting for pickup and transit to dealer.
What is your transportation type ?
LMine is convoy. Was marked as built yesterday morning when I got up and hadn't moved. Obviously this is a very short period so I'm not expecting anything.

Someone who was built Tuesday already has theirs on a train and gone

OP
OP
northshoreboarder

northshoreboarder

Raptor
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Raptor, 67' Bronco,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

What is your transportation type ?
LMine is convoy. Was marked as built yesterday morning when I got up and hadn't moved. Obviously this is a very short period so I'm not expecting anything.

Someone who was built Tuesday already has theirs on a train and gone
Rail I believe

Sponsored

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thx for the forward, now I don't feel special.
Ive been waiting i believe 57 days since being built and still have not shipped yet, when was your build day? I believe there is only one or two other people who have been waiting longer than me to ship built around the sametime in August

OP
OP
northshoreboarder

northshoreboarder

Raptor
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Raptor, 67' Bronco,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

North Shore as is in BC ?

I'm from ON. Wonder if its slower getting to us.
Northshore Lake Tahoe. All customer service said is they are having some difficulty with getting transportation for some time now. Not sure how many weeks now I'll have to wait.

Mortonm

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Northshore Lake Tahoe. All customer service said is they are having some difficulty with getting transportation for some time now. Not sure how many weeks now I'll have to wait.
Damn too bad. Wish you luck

OP
OP
northshoreboarder

northshoreboarder

Raptor
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Raptor, 67' Bronco,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ive been waiting i believe 57 days since being built and still have not shipped yet, when was your build day? I believe there is only one or two other people who have been waiting longer than me to ship built around the sametime in August
That is nuts. My build day was Oct 10th. I feel like I should not complain at this point then. But my first reservation didn't have this issue. Built and ship was small time fame.

Sponsored

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That is nuts. My build day was Oct 10th. I feel like I should not complain at this point then. But my first reservation didn't have this issue. Built and ship was small time fame.
It seemed there has been a common theme of the few built at the end-mid august having shipping issues. Ive read people in the bronco sport forums and maverick forums having the same problem... i've had "a case opened" with ford corporate but we will see if anything will fruition from it because no one can give me a feasible reason why it has not left MAP yet... be ready to strap yourself in it might be awhile

OP
OP
northshoreboarder

northshoreboarder

Raptor
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Raptor, 67' Bronco,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It seemed there has been a common theme of the few built at the end-mid august having shipping issues. Ive read people in the bronco sport forums and maverick forums having the same problem... i've had "a case opened" with ford corporate but we will see if anything will fruition from it because no one can give me a feasible reason why it has not left MAP yet... be ready to strap yourself in it might be awhile
But they confirm it's built with nothing missing? Not waiting for parts or anything that long?

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

But they confirm it's built with nothing missing? Not waiting for parts or anything that long?
confirmed, built and released, no plant holds, no chip holds... nada just sitting there waiting to be picked up

OP
OP
northshoreboarder

northshoreboarder

Raptor
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Raptor, 67' Bronco,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

confirmed, built and released, no plant holds, no chip holds... nada just sitting there waiting to be picked up
That's bs. They should let us contract through the dealer private delivery service if they can't operationalize shipping in that much amount of time.

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's bs. They should let us contract through the dealer private delivery service if they can't operationalize shipping in that much amount of time.
If it was up to me, I wouldve told them give me a refund on the delivery fee... ill go fly to Michigan and pick it up myself and get a sweet cross country driving experience while im at it
Sponsored