Sponsored

BuiltRight Industries - Cargo Area MOLLE System - Seeking feedback!

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

judochop

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes, this was good news to hear. I will hold out and order when its available.
I'm waiting on this as well. For the 4dr the website says " ***Item is currently out of stock | Estimated ship date of 7/7***" Wonder if that pertains to the updated version....

TantoIndian

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford bronco , 2,7
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Definitely interested!!!!

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Those panels look great! At some point, I'll get my vehicle and your product will be on my upgrade list. I especially like the way the panels seem to conform to the interior dimensions, which I would hope would allow the doors to still be stored in the back (on the 4-door and with no gear hanging off).

Just a thought to explore...The Ford rear security enclosure looks awkward to install/uninstall and use. You might think of Front, Top, Back panels that quickly hook into maybe the Keymod-looking small slots, so that we can "secure" gear/cargo in this open-back vehicle.

Good luck with the product!
Great idea. I have the ford enclosure and it is bulky heavy and a pain to remove the top and reinstall it. Something that provides security and is metal. Maybe folds back or rolls up like a truck bed security cover would be so nice. Ford secure top weights a ton and it doesn't need too if could even be a thin lightweight piece of metal as a top at quickly secures from inside when tailgate is open.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm waiting on this as well. For the 4dr the website says " ***Item is currently out of stock | Estimated ship date of 7/7***" Wonder if that pertains to the updated version....
Nice catch. I’d assume so.

As transparent as their brand is - it seems like they weren’t 100% certain about this product going into V1.

I’m glad I got to halt my order just in time.

Sponsored

judochop

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nice catch. I’d assume so.

As transparent as their brand is - it seems like they weren’t 100% certain about this product going into V1.

I’m glad I got to halt my order just in time.
Looks like the updated version came out. I just got mine and it has the cutout for recline now. Looks great btw.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks like the updated version came out. I just got mine and it has the cutout for recline now. Looks great btw.
Thanks for the heads up on that.

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi, I visited there site but i cannot tell it has changed. It still has the old reviews that says it doesn't allow it to recline. Is there a version on there site that I am missing. Maybe post a link if you can?

judochop

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi, I visited there site but i cannot tell it has changed. It still has the old reviews that says it doesn't allow it to recline. Is there a version on there site that I am missing. Maybe post a link if you can?
I emailed ahead of time to confirm the design had been updated, and was told that the new versions are being shipped. You're right the site makes no mention of the design update, and the picture still shows the original version. I would email to confirm that if you order, you'll get the new one. This is for the 4-dr btw.

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I emailed ahead of time to confirm the design had been updated, and was told that the new versions are being shipped. You're right the site makes no mention of the design update, and the picture still shows the original version. I would email to confirm that if you order, you'll get the new one. This is for the 4-dr btw.
Thanks for the info. Yes, I have a four door too so was wondering if that was the difference. I will contact them directly.

Sponsored

tjparisi

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4D 7M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone tried combining the four door panels with the window panels and shelf from jcr? I presently have those installed but would be interested in these for the lower sides.

judochop

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Has anyone tried combining the four door panels with the window panels and shelf from jcr? I presently have those installed but would be interested in these for the lower sides.
I've got this lower panel on one side, and the jcr window panel on the other side, which just works for my configuration and needs. It looks like the upper and lower panels use the same existing bolt points, and can't say for sure but I would imagine there would be room to fit both on those bolts, even if it would push one or the other a bit off where it would otherwise sit. Seems like it would work.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco BuiltRight Industries - Cargo Area MOLLE System - Seeking feedback! F9D0B26E-7091-44AF-8C18-7AFDC5EC6290

Finally got molle panels delivered and installed (I waited for the V2 for the recline). I need to work on some mounting solutions/straps - but, I’ll be so glad not to have shit flying all over the cargo.

Super easy install. The notching of the floor mat took the longest. I wanted to maintain spill resistance by cutting out the least I possibly could and also have it easily removable to access underneath.

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
These are almost exactly what I'm looking for. We have a 2dr and have removed the rear seats. I'd love to see a pair of panels that extend the full length of the rear trim panels. Other than the obvious, I want them to protect the trim panels from our huskies that will be riding back there.
I would love to see this as well.

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Would this work with something like goose gear plate? I am assuming no.
Sponsored