Reaction score
Website
dv8offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco's & Jeep's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Get ready to light up the trails and save big on DV8Offroad.com. Hurry, this deal won't last long!

- Free set of Flush Mount Pods with purchase of a Bronco Rear Bumper (MTO & FS-15)
- Free 13” Light Bar with a purchase of a Bronco Front Bumper (FBBR-02, FBBR-05, FBBR-01, LBUN-01)
- Free 52” Light Bar with the purchase of the Ford Bronco Straight Light Bar Mount

Check out the sale here: https://dv8offroad.com/collections/buy-this-get-that-sale

Ford Bronco Buy This, Get That | Free LED Lights w/ Purchase BuyThisGetThat_Combined_01 Ford Bronco Buy This, Get That | Free LED Lights w/ Purchase BuyThisGetThat_Combined_02 Ford Bronco Buy This, Get That | Free LED Lights w/ Purchase BuyThisGetThat_Combined_03
Sponsored

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any idea if the light bar would be okay to use on upfitter switch one rated for 30A?

May have already ordered but just want to make sure it will work as I intend it to.

Last edited:

nametaken

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco 2dr, 22 Model 3, 23 Frontier, Vanderhall
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Oh, I kinda like that light bar, different then most...looks pretty stout!

Naxster

Badlands
First Name
Dayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any idea if the light bar would be okay to use on upfitter switch one rated for 30A?

May have already ordered but just want to make sure it will work as I intend it to.
The website says 16.6-35.3 amps @ 12v.
Not sure how they get that big of a range, unless there are switchable modes? Very little info about this light bar.

The mount alone seems a little pricey, but the mount plus the light bar seems like a great deal. I like the bars protecting the light bar, looks good.

I Just ordered one as well.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The website says 16.6-35.3 amps @ 12v.
Not sure how they get that big of a range, unless there are switchable modes? Very little info about this light bar.

The mount alone seems a little pricey, but the mount plus the light bar seems like a great deal. I like the bars protecting the light bar, looks good.

I Just ordered one as well.
I overlooked the *not recommended for soft top comment due to wind noise* so I cancelled. Looks to be a solid deal though.

Sponsored

nametaken

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco 2dr, 22 Model 3, 23 Frontier, Vanderhall
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It gives you an option to add a harness for 25 bucks, but the small print says the harness does not work with it......will the 25 harness work with it? Thanks

Mlarv

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco/ 2022 F150/ 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I overlooked the *not recommended for soft top comment due to wind noise* so I cancelled. Looks to be a solid deal though.
But every picture of it is on a soft top.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

But every picture of it is on a soft top.
Yeah I saw that. Makes me think they would know more than them just assuming the wind noise is bad on a soft top.

It gives you an option to add a harness for 25 bucks, but the small print says the harness does not work with it......will the 25 harness work with it? Thanks
Yeah noticed that as well. I'm guessing not. Great deal but gives me little confidence the light bar is actually worth a dang.
Sponsored