Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Glad We could help.
Seems like you guys have incredible access to the Bronco's.

I would like to order a Badlands except for the fact it doesn’t have the sport mode. The Wildtrack has it and has me leaning that way. The reason I want sport mode is because I have it in my current F150 and I use it all the time in manual as a daily driver.

I plan on driving the bronco as a daily driver with a few trips a year off road In the mountains of Colorado. I would really like all the off-road modes/features of the badlands but without sport mode comprising 90% of my driving I’m torn between the two.

Can the baja mode be safely used as a daily driving mode and perform similarly to the sport mode?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gotcha, so we can see a side view but not the direct view from the actual tires we've seen. (Unless I've seen it wrong). I thought the tire view was literally a view directly from the tires
Didn't watch the video, huh?

Ford Bronco Cameras Screen Shot 2021-03-22 at 10.33.07

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Didn't watch the video, huh?

Ford Bronco Cameras Screen Shot 2021-03-22 at 10.33.07
Yeah, this video may be new but the information has been out there for months.

It (and the advanced 4x4 offered outside of the Sasquatch package - not offered on the Base or Big Bend) is what made me upgrade to an Outer Banks - the lowest-priced trim with the high package, which includes the 360 camera.

I can't recall when the information was first posted but it sure doesn't hurt to repeat it.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, this video may be new but the information has been out there for months.

It (and the advanced 4x4 offered outside of the Sasquatch package - not offered on the Base or Big Bend) is what made me upgrade to an Outer Banks - the lowest-priced trim with the high package, which includes the 360 camera.

I can't recall when the information was first posted but it sure doesn't hurt to repeat it.
No. This is new info.

That direct tire view was quoted by BN to only be available on WT or BL or something.

Thanks to Our Bronco Life, we have now confirmed that this is not the case, and that this specific view *is* available to other trims (assuming you have the package that includes the cameras)

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No. This is new info.

That direct tire view was quoted by BN to only be available on WT or BL or something.

Thanks to Our Bronco Life, we have now confirmed that this is not the case, and that this specific view *is* available to other trims (assuming you have the package that includes the cameras)
Well then I must have freaking ESPN or something because I knew it months ago.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:
Reactions: sjp

Andrew_EOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Seems like you guys have incredible access to the Bronco's.

I would like to order a Badlands except for the fact it doesn’t have the sport mode. The Wildtrack has it and has me leaning that way. The reason I want sport mode is because I have it in my current F150 and I use it all the time in manual as a daily driver.

I plan on driving the bronco as a daily driver with a few trips a year off road In the mountains of Colorado. I would really like all the off-road modes/features of the badlands but without sport mode comprising 90% of my driving I’m torn between the two.

Can the baja mode be safely used as a daily driving mode and perform similarly to the sport mode?
Baja mode should be used off-road only. NOT a substitute for sport mode.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

Husker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
True, but you should be able to select Baja mode, and then place the Bronco back into 2H

Screen Shot 2021-03-22 at 11.19.48.png
This is exactly why I was asking if it would be OK for regular pavement driving.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

On that note....let's have this community support @Ourbroncolife by subscribing/liking his videos posted to Youtube.
Hell of an idea Andrew. Done, and done. It's good to have Sean @Ourbroncolife here on the forum. So he helps us, and with a "subscribe" we help him. What a plan.

Ourbroncolife

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hell of an idea Andrew. Done, and done. It's good to have Sean @Ourbroncolife here on the forum. So he helps us, and with a "subscribe" we help him. What a plan.
Thanks everyone!! Love this Bronco community - happy to help contribute the best way possible :)
Sponsored