Sponsored

Can I change color for before scheduled built date.

RinkuBronoc

Outer Banks
First Name
Rinku
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco outer banks 2 door, v6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hello I just received an email that Ford has scheduled my order to be built in July. Vin is assigned but no STICKER. YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION in July 17, 2023. My dealer told me "I can make changes to color or a few things before it went in production". I have reached out to dealer states "sorry vin number is assigned and now we can not make changes". Any tips or advice.
Sponsored

Last edited:

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Hello I just received an email that Ford has scheduled my order to be billed in July. YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION in July 17, 2023. My dealer told me I can make changes to color or a few things before it went in production. I have reached out to dealer but have not heard anything yet. Any tips or advice.
reach out to Ford CS on chat if you have your order #, they may be able to do it.

OP
OP
RinkuBronoc

RinkuBronoc

Outer Banks
First Name
Rinku
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

reach out to Ford CS on chat if you have your order #, they may be able to do it.
from ford.com chat. "Thank you for contacting us today. I hope your day is going well. . I can certainly point you in the right direction! We here at the Customer Relationship Center do not have access to make any updates to your order. That would be handled by your dealer so that they can determine if that is an applicable option."

OP
OP
RinkuBronoc

RinkuBronoc

Outer Banks
First Name
Rinku
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes, they can.

I was scheduled for production, and I still had my color changed.
Thanks. I am able to change color. I send screenshot from this post and dealer says "sure, we can ". :)
Ford Bronco Can I change color for before scheduled built date. PNG image