Sponsored

Order Question: Can you get a delivery date window before its built?

NewBootGoofin

Wildtrak
First Name
Leland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm sure this has been asked before, but a search didn't yield results.

So my dealer called to tell me that I have a delivery date window, which is nice that they called me and not the other way around for once. What is confusing to me, its sill in production, has been for 2 weeks now. Is the delivery date possible still when the status is not built yet? Has anyone taken delivery while their Bronco is in production status?

Thank you
Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The delivery window is just an estimate. Sometimes builds go thru quickly, sometimes they get held up 'in production' or 'awaiting shipping for 1-2 months.

'In production' usually starts about one week before the actual assembly begins. There is a 'blend date' on your window sticker which shows when the body meets to the chassis and it proceeds to the assembly line. Will take 1-2 days to assemble. Some options will require a trip to the mod shop where items such as roof rails and graphics are put on. That could a few days or a week or more.

Hope it goes quickly for you, endless waiting is excruciating!

OP
OP
NewBootGoofin

NewBootGoofin

Wildtrak
First Name
Leland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The delivery window is just an estimate. Sometimes builds go thru quickly, sometimes they get held up 'in production' or 'awaiting shipping for 1-2 months.

'In production' usually starts about one week before the actual assembly begins. There is a 'blend date' on your window sticker which shows when the body meets to the chassis and it proceeds to the assembly line. Will take 1-2 days to assemble. Some options will require a trip to the mod shop where items such as roof rails and graphics are put on. That could a few days or a week or more.

Hope it goes quickly for you, endless waiting is excruciating!

My blend date was two weeks ago and I have a tear tag already in the Modulars Link.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes. The moment you get a build notification, you'll usually see a delivery date depending on which Ford link you look at (And you have to use a desktop).

Of course, it means nothing other than letting you know that you may get your Bronco a month or two after that date :)

Sponsored

orange01z28

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Roughly how long is everyone taking? A year? Less?

Once the 2024 order banks open and you can order Sasquatch and hardtop again i'm going to order, but i'd prefer to get it in the summer due to bonus structure at work

Brian’sBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands/17 Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My blend date was two weeks ago and I have a tear tag already in the Modulars Link.
Don’t trust the tracker, if your dealer has called you they probably know it’s on the train and is in transit. Many on here have had there Bronco show up and tracker still says in production.​
Sponsored